Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Arrives In March

Todd Black

Administrator
header.jpg

When's the next Vermintide game coming out? What does it feature?

Warhammer games take many forms, and one of the darker ones is the Vermintide series. This one takes place in a world where the Skaven have taken over, and only a select few can rise up to challenge them. The first game was a big hit, and now, we can confirm that Vermintide 2 is coming out on March 8th to PC. An exact date for consoles has not been given yet, but it is said to be released soon.

There will be new enemies to fight via the Chaos Army, 15 new job classes, and much more.

I just watched the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 exclusive gameplay walkthrough video on youtube and I immediately loved it. I'm getting it as soon as I get my next paycheck.

I just watched the Warhammer: Vermintide 2 exclusive gameplay walkthrough video on youtube and I immediately loved it. I'm getting it as soon as I get my next paycheck.
After reading this I had to on youtube to look for the video and I have to say you are right, this is definitely worth the trouble.

I hope my PC can handle this new game. I see that it was just released this March. I hope that it could live up to its hype. :)

I hope my PC can handle this new game. I see that it was just released this March. I hope that it could live up to its hype. :)
Just to be sure if your pc can handle Warhammer: Vermintide 2 I would suggest going online and check out the specs requirement.

Just to be sure if your pc can handle Warhammer: Vermintide 2 I would suggest going online and check out the specs requirement.

Thanks! I checked the minimum system requirements and maybe I can play this on low settings. They listed GTX 460 as the minimum and I currently have a GTX 850M. I hope my card won't fail me. :D

I really love the gamepley on Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and the customization options. Although, I do feel like the loot I earned was not worth the time and effort.

This Warhammer Vermintide 2 looks brutal and is set in Warhammer's end times. The cities are crumbling and overrun with massive hordes of the Skaven and their new Rotblood allies.

I really love the gamepley on Warhammer: Vermintide 2 and the customization options. Although, I do feel like the loot I earned was not worth the time and effort.
I actually think that looting is the one thing that really sucks in Warhammer: Vermintide 2.

I got a good laugh out of that when I saw it because I had about the exact same experience the other day. Not quite the same games but still it reminds me of the excitement when we are getting close.

first thing that flashed into my brain when i saw the new Gyro was the SM stormraven...lacks the flimsiness of a flying machine you would expect from the tech level of WFB...

Back