Batman V Superman

This proves that combining two good things or people doesn't always end well. They're both heroes in their world and it was a bad idea to put them against each other.

I have heard some pretty bad reviews for this one, but then also some ones that were along the lines of you get what you paid for and that as long as you know what to expect, it is not too bad.

The worst part is that the reason they finally stopped fighting, the only reason was that their mothers had the same name...

Oh I was unaware of that last bit. I am a little curious as to how this comes about in the movie, seems kind of awkward.

Batman v Superman, admittedly, is a rushed move to put a bunch of heroes on a big screen, but it is still severely underrated and over hated. It's not intended to be like a Marvel movie. The characters are to slowly evolve into what we know them as in comics. In Dawn of Justice they're still brooding and carrying the world on their shoulders. In the cinematic Marvel, it's the opposite.

At some point it just seems to be too many superheroes and they cannot all exist at once. I get it, but sometime it is frustrating to think about.

I really enjoyed this movie. A battle and mess between 2 superheroes in the start of the film. I liked the action and stunts in the film. It was not the waste of time and money. Everyone has their own choice.

I love the action in this movie. The soundtrack was amazing and I loved the graphics work. There is one major problem that the story was too odd and boring.

This fight will depend on the time of the day of the fight. Batman in my opinion is more likely to thrive. This is because he operates only and best at night. And at night his vision is definitely better than that of superman's. So, Batman all the way!! :D

Yeah, I haven't really heard too many good reviews about this movie and for me it does seem like it was a bit rushed in some scenes.

Well @Tiile23 made me curious......who ends up winning in the movie? I remember someone saying they stopped fighting - but then who was winning or would have won?

The story of the movie was boring and disgusting.I don't think so that two super heroes should be compared.They both have their own specifications and importance in the hearts of people.

For me it's Batman. Superman is just boring with all his powers and stuff. He literally doesn't have a room for improvement cause he got it all.

It was the best DC movie so far. I don't like the way Wonder Woman acted as a thief at the beginning of the movie. It was actually 50/50.

This proves that combining two good things or people doesn't always end well. They're both heroes in their world and it was a bad idea to put them against each other.

This is true. I had high expectations about the movie but it turns out that it really disappointed me.

Back