Selling or getting rid of a ton of Fantasy stuff (pre-AoS)

AlexZ

Hey guys,

I recently found a ton of stuff when I went back home from years ago. Some 40k stuff that I'll keep but mostly a massive amount if Fantasy things. What's the best way to get rid of them?

Are there groups online where I can sell/give some of it away? Would eBay be an easy option? I'll make a lot of pictures tomorrow after sorting it all out, it's mostly Chaos knights and warriors, Bretonnian knights and some foot soldiers, Dark Elves,...

I would have assumed that this would have been a great place to find people to either sell or give the stuff away to. Why don't you try eBay? It's easy to list your stuff there and you'll probably have it sold in no time at all.

Did you manage to get your old 40K stuff sold, AlexZ? And if you did how did you go about it and which platform did you use? I'd love to know just in case in the future I want to get rid of some of mine.

I'm assuming that he did manage to finally get rid of that stuff. It's been quite a while since this thread was started. It got me thinking though, why isn't there a section for that right here on this site? That would make things easier for a lot of people right here.

Well I cannot say that I follow it like others but now even I want to make sure that he got everything sold and got a good return for it. Call it the thrill of the same I guess

You most likely got rid of them already but I would of sold them online or to some sort of thrift store to get a bit of extra money.

I suggest going through cragilist listing. And see if anyone is up for buying that. You can also try the ebay option. That may work for sure. I have found that most of the stuff gets sold on ebay. It's just that you may have to be good at delivery and after sales on other sites. So craiglist or ebay is better here.

I suggest going through cragilist listing. And see if anyone is up for buying that. You can also try the ebay option. That may work for sure. I have found that most of the stuff gets sold on ebay. It's just that you may have to be good at delivery and after sales on other sites. So craiglist or ebay is better here.
I agree with you, craiglist listing will definitely ease up the process as well as ebay.

I think ebay would require him to go through documentation and stuff. But the craiglist is like yard sale. He'd just need to meet the person. And that should take care of the stuff. It's harder to find the buyer though. I suggest you can make the deal over there.

I think ebay would require him to go through documentation and stuff. But the craiglist is like yard sale. He'd just need to meet the person. And that should take care of the stuff. It's harder to find the buyer though. I suggest you can make the deal over there.
I agree, i forgot that ebay requires a few documents, craiglist is the best option to sell

Also, Ebay charges the sellers a certain percent when they make a sale, so it really is better to use Craigslist to sell your items so that you can get the whole amount to yourself.

Also, Ebay charges the sellers a certain percent when they make a sale, so it really is better to use Craigslist to sell your items so that you can get the whole amount to yourself.
In terms of fees craigslist is better but ebay has way more publicity.

I would give you a advice that you should search some trusty online website and forums to sell them.It would be more relaxing and enjoyable to you to selling such kind of things online.In this regard, Craigslist is the best ever to buy and sell such kinds of things.

I would say Ebay to sell your old Warhammer game pieces -because Ebay does promote your items all over the world,so you might find that one buyer that is looking for that particular model or game piece. They do have a way of finding that one buyer that is looking and who knows, you may get two buyers or more fighting over it-and so they could bid it way up. Also tuitorials might help you out that you can find on youtube -like the one below?

I would say Ebay to sell your old Warhammer game pieces -because Ebay does promote your items all over the world,so you might find that one buyer that is looking for that particular model or game piece. They do have a way of finding that one buyer that is looking and who knows, you may get two buyers or more fighting over it-and so they could bid it way up. Also tuitorials might help you out that you can find on youtube -like the one below?

I agree ebay will definitely be a better market for his needs.

Back