What are your favorite television programs ?

I have been binge watching the office here recently so I would have to add that one to the list. That was one where I never really watch when it was on but then afterwards go more into it.

HOUSE OF CARDS: Brilliant performances, Kevin Spacey as a power hungry politician without morals stands out!

I got into House of Cards a while back but I kinda gave up on it when he became president. I have heard that it picked back up though so I might go back and see.

I like a lot of the BBC shows and they last longer than most american shows,but also I just like to watch them because I enjoy them. Some of the shows that I enjoy are Doctor Who,Last of the Summer Wine,and Doc Martin as well. I also like the TV show with Minnie Driver in it called Speechless.

I love to watch HBO,BBC and many other comedy tc shows.These things are enough for me to get more knowledge and become more familiar to these things.I love to watch comedy shows to make myself laugh and relaxed.I love to listen many news on BBC about different topics of the world and current situation of the world.

Lately I've been hooked on Brooklyn Nine Nine, a great comedy show. Other than that I watch the usual Arrow, Flash, LoT, Supergirl, A.O.S etc - I love the Sci-Fi genre.

There are so many stuff that I like watching on the TV. They include cartoons, soaps, animal documentaries, et cetera.

I am watching suits and house of lies. These two are taking most of my time. And they seem to be good programs if you ask me. I think there are some really good programs out there and you can watch most of them on netflix.

Brooklyn Nine Nine is pretty good, and it surprised me a little bit. I never really liked the SNL guy Sandberg but he is pretty good on that one.

I'm a little bit everywhere on Tv shows right now, I just watched the first season of Altered Carbon which I loved up until the end, The Chi I kind of liked and I'm about to get into Atlanta sn 2 . I almost forgot, I also can't wait to watch Westworld sn.2

Last edited:
Back