Good Horror TV shows

What are some good horror television shows similar to the twilight zone, outer limits and special unit 2? Anyone here come across any shows like these?

I cannot really think of any TV shows, but I love scary movies so I am curious now. I watched the first couple of episodes of that Hannibal show but it was not that great.

I cannot really think of any TV shows, but I love scary movies so I am curious now. I watched the first couple of episodes of that Hannibal show but it was not that great.
You should not have given up on Hannibal that easily, even though it's not your typical scary or horror series, it's way more than that, i would recommend that you give it another try.

I liked Twilight Zone too! I also don't know of any other shows similar to it, but I read that Alfred Hitchcock Presents and Tales From The Dark Side and Tales From The Crypt are similar to Twilight Zone.

Last edited:
I liked Twilight Zone too! I also don't know of any other shows similar to it, but I read that Alfred Hitchcock Presents and Tales From The Dark Side and Tales From The Crypt are similar to Twilight Zone.
Never heard of Twilight Zone, i'll search it up and give it a try.

I am not sure if I gave up, but maybe just took a long break. It was just a little too much, but I think I am convinced to give it another go.

@Arrowbite97, Yeah the black and white view is indeed off-putting. But you can't watch those kinds of shows on cable now, it's all full of reality tv, so the "out of touch with reality" plot of Twilight Zone makes it stand out from other tv programs.

@Arrowbite97, Yeah the black and white view is indeed off-putting. But you can't watch those kinds of shows on cable now, it's all full of reality tv, so the "out of touch with reality" plot of Twilight Zone makes it stand out from other tv programs.

True, however Syfy still shows the old twilight zone every now and again.

Back