Anyone stil watch Cartoon Network?

At this point in time, what is your opinion on it and the shows? Does it still hold that charm, has it lost its luster or has it never appealed to you in the first place?

It has been a while, but there are some good shows still on there that I know of. I have never really liked the animated shows though, regardless of network or audience.

It has been a while, but there are some good shows still on there that I know of. I have never really liked the animated shows though, regardless of network or audience.
There are some hit and misses on the show, though I believe it might slowly be going down hill at the moment.

We only had cable when I was already 28 yrs. old, so it definitely aint the channel for me since I'm way too old to watch cartoons.

From time to time, but mostly when I browse my TV and see a cartoon that looks interesting. Nowadays they don't broadcast the cartoons I grew up with so I don't follow it often.

@Arrowbbite97, Yes I know a lot of people still watch cartoons, although it's the anime kind. My bro is one of them and he's 8 yrs. older than me.

@Arrowbite97, Yes, that's true. Do you watch anime too or you only just watch the kiddie kind on Cartoon Network?

I watch both, though both do have their flaws. At the moment, most of the types of anime I watched were either too generic, predictable or just had boring and annoying characters to the point where I stopped watching. For Cartoon Network, I would say the same thing for a couple of shows.

I do, but because I have no choice but to watch along with my nephew. No complaints, I am actually enjoying some of the show there. Like that samurai guy and Ben 10.

Back