A game that gives you nostalgia?

What game gives you that sense that makes you feel like a kid again? A game you played years ago that still has that charm? Most of the games that give me nostalgia are on the PS1, PS2, gamecube and gameboy.

The Prince of Persia games always give me nostalgia. I've been playing them since I was a young boy in the early 2000's and I grew up with the franchise. It's sad they don't make games of it anymore.

Unfortunately i didn't play much when i was younger but one game that is always stuck in my mind is Yu Gi OH.

Anything that resembles the old Mario games always takes me back, or anything that looks like Contra. I think they tried to remake Contra, but maybe I am remembering that wrong.

Games like Diablo and StarCraft gives me nostalgia. Those are the first two games that I got addicted to and introduced me to the gaming world. Those two are actually my basis in choosing games now. If it is like them I would think about buying them. If not, I'd turn my back quickly and looked the other way.

I think for me Serious Sam, DOOM and Quake. Those are some of the games that I would love to take part into. I have spent a lot of interesting time playing those games. And it is indeed a good experience for me to get busy with those games lately. I would check their future versions if I find those games.

I think for me Serious Sam, DOOM and Quake. Those are some of the games that I would love to take part into. I have spent a lot of interesting time playing those games. And it is indeed a good experience for me to get busy with those games lately. I would check their future versions if I find those games.

Doom and Quake were too games that a lot of kids back in my high school use to play. I guess it really does have some sort of impact, though I ever got into the two.

I actually played a version of Tetris the other day and that sent me back to when I was younger. It was a newer versions though, and to be honest I would have rather just preferred the original.

stratego-0-360x240.jpg I remember playing a board game called Stratego as a kid, back in the 70's and the pieces had a Napoleonic insignia on them. This army game had officer ranks and the objective was to find and capture the opponents flag which reminds me a bit of a earlier Warhammer 40,000 type of game. This game takes be back to a kid.

There are many games which give me nostalgia.I would like to say GTA because I go back in the memories of my childhood when I play this amazing game.I have been playing this game since my childhood.

There are many games which give me nostalgia.I would like to say GTA because I go back in the memories of my childhood when I play this amazing game.I have been playing this game since my childhood.

Which GTA? Or do you mean all the previous one before the newest one?

Doom and Quake were too games that a lot of kids back in my high school use to play. I guess it really does have some sort of impact, though I ever got into the two.
Yes. I remember I had no access to computer. And I was dependent on the others for sharing the computer and resources. Those were my poverty days. And now everything is changed. So surely I can say it does bring back nostalgia. I'll surely go back and play them again.

@Arrowbite97 I like all the previous version of GTA.All the version are very accurately created and available with perfect graphics.I want to go back in my childhood to play this game again and again.

@Arrowbite97 I like all the previous version of GTA.All the version are very accurately created and available with perfect graphics.I want to go back in my childhood to play this game again and again.
Yeah, I know what you mean. There were a lot of games that I love back in the day and would play on for hours. There were some games I wished I had the chance to check out and play.

I loved Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, Tekken, Soul Calibur, Half-Life and Pokemon. I'm not sure I would still love playing Pokemon now that I'm old though. It was a very simple game.

A game that gives me nostalgia would be GTA. I started playing it when I was a child so basically it's my childhood game. Whenever I see an old version of GTA, it gives me the nostalgia feeling because I remember those times I play it when I was a child.

A game that gives me nostalgia would be GTA. I started playing it when I was a child so basically it's my childhood game. Whenever I see an old version of GTA, it gives me the nostalgia feeling because I remember those times I play it when I was a child.
Which version of GTA? Was it just one of their games or was it the entire franchise as a whole?

Oh Soul Caliber, nice one. That is one that I kind of put away and forgot about a little bit but that was a good one. As were the others as well and I used to play Mortal Kombat all the time when that movie came out. Good memories.

Back