Anyone stil watch Cartoon Network?

There are a few cartoons enjoyable but all others are just time passing and boring.It has not the same charm which it owned a few years ago.But still there are also many intersting shiws which attract anyone towards them.

Seems like they have trying to do more adult shows, which I think is probably a good idea for them as a company. I might to give some of these a second, or first, chance.

I really liked Beavis and Butthead back in the day but I think it was on MTV - I am not sure if they now show it on the Cartoon Network,which I used to watch as well or where they show this today(probably youtube). This show was about a pair of post-pubescent teenagers that went to school in the fictional town of Highland,California. The funny thing is, they would break up the show with Beavis and Butthead watching real MTV videos and commenting on them which was very funny !

The stuff on cartoon network is getting boring. And so for this reason I moved to Anime ages ago. And I hate the way cartoons are sounding. I dont see much value out of them. So it's better to watch anime and mange instead. I think some of the cartoons are horribly boring.

The stuff on cartoon network is getting boring. And so for this reason I moved to Anime ages ago. And I hate the way cartoons are sounding. I dont see much value out of them. So it's better to watch anime and mange instead. I think some of the cartoons are horribly boring.

I can understand that, but for me there are some anime that to me is boring or simply too generic for my taste.

I think most of the anime which are mainstream are designed for the kids. And so they are boring. Even naruto has gone boring over the years. You may find their sequel baruto is boring as hell. So we can't have the best animes all the time. They need good writers just for that.

I think most of the anime which are mainstream are designed for the kids. And so they are boring. Even naruto has gone boring over the years. You may find their sequel baruto is boring as hell. So we can't have the best animes all the time. They need good writers just for that.

True and the ones that aren't are usually only 12-25 episodes at max. Not to mention I am sort of seeing a trend of the typical hard-headed not so smart hero protagonist in anime who preaches a lot about friendship and what not. I hear that fariy tail has gotten a lot of flank for that.

Cartoons are meant for kids but they are too interesting to to the level of attracting a few adults here and there. If you are an adult you can't be restricting to watch anything. You can even watch children games if you want.

Back