Your opinion about mobile gaming...

As of now, more and more people are patronizing mobile gaming as the new platform for gaming. 1st reason is, it is handy. A small and compact gaming platform that it can fit your pocket. It is way better than Gameboy and PSP. A versatile device that it can perform multiple tasks in one gadget. 2nd is, there are plenty of mobile games that are readily available, the great part of that is most of them are free. Even trendiest games on the market can be acquired free. Just go to your favorite app store and there is a wide range of free games to choose from. Last, you don't need to buy anything else. All you need is a smartphone and everything that you need is that. You can switch to FSP games to MMORPG in an instant. All you need is an internet connection and you're all set.

For me, it is a good alternative for playing games while you're on the go. But I still prefer PC as my platform in gaming.. How about you?

Yes, I also agree with you that the PC is a better gaming platform than a phone or a console. I actually am not a fan of gaming in small screens, plus the controls are a bit tiring on the hands and arms since you're using a phone.

I think as time goes on the mobile gaming is surely going to expand. It may not be going to replace PC and Console. But it is likely to have an expansion of platform. So think of it as a another platform which is good for the gaming. I think mobile gaming may not be expensive as console though.

Yes, I also agree with you that the PC is a better gaming platform than a phone or a console. I actually am not a fan of gaming in small screens, plus the controls are a bit tiring on the hands and arms since you're using a phone.

True, I have a bad eye so the small screen of a mobile phone doesn't work for me. I only play mobile games just to kill some time. This is a good platform for gamers but it can never take over console and pc gaming... Ever

I think as time goes on the mobile gaming is surely going to expand. It may not be going to replace PC and Console. But it is likely to have an expansion of platform. So think of it as a another platform which is good for the gaming. I think mobile gaming may not be expensive as console though.

Thanks for sharing your opinion. That is actually true. The best thing about gaming using your mobile phone is you don't need anything else. I can also see lots of advantages with this platform, and I think as of now, it would depend on the user. Let's face it, not all can buy a PC or a console but anyone can buy a Smartphone.

@neiltarquin, I also don't like playing on my phone since the battery drains quite fast too. Plus it's underpowered, like what you said, so the ideal device is indeed a PC or a console.

Last edited:
@neiltarquin, I also don't like playing on my phone since the battery drains quite fast too. Plus it's underpowered, like what you said, so the ideal device is indeed a PC or a console.

True. I prefer saving my phone's battery life to more important things like an important call or messages from family.

Yes, also it is quite tiring on the hands to play a game using a phone. Even when using a console I have to stop after quite some time because my hands are getting tired already.

Last edited:
I'm not too big on mobile gaming right now. I prefer to usually play on console or on a handheld. Maybe it is just because I have an easier time using controls to play the game than having to constantly touch the screen.

I'm not too big on mobile gaming right now. I prefer to usually play on console or on a handheld. Maybe it is just because I have an easier time using controls to play the game than having to constantly touch the screen.

THe best way to play video games is the old way. With a console of choice, A big TV and lots of time to spare. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Many mobile games are just cash grabs...
However, I found a solid game a while back that makes me want to try mobile games more. It's a cross play MMO between Android and PC, and totally free. There are in-app purchases, but it's definitely NOT P2W, which is I hate. I could last 6 hours of non-stop playing because it's too enjoyable.

In my opinion, mobile game is a good option when you are not at home.Many better versions of mobile games are now available at low costs or free.We can easily purchase these games and enjoy as PC games.The biggest advantage of mobile game is that we can carry our mobile every time with us.That's why I have downloaded many games in my mobile to enjoy more and more.

@neiltarquin - I agree, and then after a while you start to think about general damage to the eyes, so it is probably best to avoid if possible, but who knows.

Mobile gaming for me is just to kill some time. I don't know how some of my colleagues can go hours starring on their phone either using social media, playing games or watching a movie. That screen?! Deym

Do you wear eyeglasses? I have no problem staring for 4 to 6 hrs. on my phone intermittently and also on the PC. I wear eyeglasses.

Back