One of the most scariest moments of your life?

Honestly, for me there is a list. There was the time where I had a slight mental break down about college when I felt as if I wasn't getting what I needed from the classes. There was also times where I get sleep paralysis and start seeing frightening images or as some might call "shadow people". As weird as that may sound to some of you.

The scariest moment of my life is when I took my board exam. I was actually a living hell. I may sound corny but if I fail, I am the first of the family to fail the test. Pressure is up to my neck and that makes that event so scary for me.

I remember being a kid and going through a pretty serious tornado, and that young when we all gathered and huddled in a bunker like room, I was pretty freaked out.

I think games such as Alien Isolation really takes the fear out of you. And it is so scary and it will make you run for your life. And thats something you have to work with while playing the game. It's not easy to play it for sure. The graphics, sounds everything is so scary.

I think games such as Alien Isolation really takes the fear out of you. And it is so scary and it will make you run for your life. And thats something you have to work with while playing the game. It's not easy to play it for sure. The graphics, sounds everything is so scary.

Yeah, I never really got into scary online games. Maybe because there are so many and I don't have the time. But yeah, I seen a lot of people play games like this online and get the scare of their life.

The way Alien Isolation is made it is indeed scary. Because if you play it with VR. And also some of the darkness settings made in the room. That does give you scare. And for that reason I'd say such games are fun too.

First one that comes to mind was in 9th grade I witnessed an attempted robbery at a fast food chain. This guy walked up to the counter with his hand in his jacket in an intimidating fashion suggesting he had a gun. The cashier just looked at him and said "what can I get you" to which he replied "money" and gestured at his hand in his jacket. Then the cashier said "you can't come in here and just ask for money" and the guy left.
15 year old me was terrified seeing what I thought was an armed robbery in progress but in retrospect it's just funny how annoyed the cashier looked and sounded with the whole thing.

I had a near-death experience when I was young. I almost drowned in a swimming pool. Luckily, a stranger helped me and after that I was thankful that I got saved.

I am not so much sure whether evil spirits do exist. I have been hearing scaring stories about them until I saw something strange one day in the darkness. I don't know exactly if it was an evil spirit or just an object ahead of me that I hallucinated to be one of them.

When I was young, I used to go in the swimming pool's slide for adults which was about 7 feet I guess. And I almost fell in that pool but thankfully, half of my body stick in the slide.

Eight years ago i had a motorcycle accident which made me a different person. I was going home late after a party and it was around one in the morning. I was driving like 115 km/hr when i saw an animal suddenly crossed the road but i couldn't stop anymore and i just remembered that i was somehow rolling on the pavement. I woke up in the hospital and unfortunately i have not suffered any serious damage. After that i really took life more seriously.

For me the most scariest still is the movie The ring and The Grudge. Those movies scared yhe hell out of me really.

Scariest moment of my life is when I was robbed, and that SOB pointed a gun right at my face. I can't move, can't say anything, literally I froze. That is why today I never flash my things in public places or places I believe are unsafe anymore. I never want to experience it again, ever.

The scariest moment of my life when I experience sleeping paralysis. It is half awake and half asleep where your body is physically sleeping and your mind is mentally awake. It is like you awake but ur still actually dreaming. It's very scary because you can't move and you can't speak, it's like you are trapped inside your dream. Sometimes you even see a monster will try to kill you. This is the real nightmare that they are talking about.

The scariest moment of my life was when I saw a "white lady" when I was 13 yrs. old in an abandoned classroom. It took a while for that to sink in, since the "white lady" was floating towards me and I just ran.

Some of the new movies from the netflix are definitely scary. And something I'd be avoiding if I wanted to watch late at night.

Honestly, for me there is a list. There was the time where I had a slight mental break down about college when I felt as if I wasn't getting what I needed from the classes. There was also times where I get sleep paralysis and start seeing frightening images or as some might call "shadow people". As weird as that may sound to some of you.
I see.

Back