What was the most bizarre movie you saw?

What was a movie that really made you scratch your head and just made little to know sense to you? What movie just confused you? it could be in a good way or a bad way.

There was a movie " All the boys like Mandy Lane". I liked that movie as Amber Heard is my favorite model and actress. I loved the story but in the end, i was unable to understand the conclusion. It was a totally different movie with the amazing acting skill of all characters.

I saw "No Country For Old Men" at the theater and the high desert scenery was really cool-parts of it were filmed around Marfa,Texas and the elevation is about a mile high(about 4700 feet above sea level)in that area. This movie won 4 oscars though -but to me the wierd behavior with this guy killing people was kind of like a video game,come to life and not human-but it reminds of society so much,and it was quite bizarre.

There was one called Waking Life that was really good, but it was strange. It is about lucid dreaming and was a little trippy, in a good way though.

That is what actually made it worthwhile in my opinion. Sometimes I just get tired of the same old story and something new is needed.

The most unusual movie that I have watched was "The Human Centipede". The movie was a waste of time for me but my wife loved it so we watched it until the end. Good thing It was on DVD so I can skip scenes every now and then.

I think for me that has to be the predestination movie. I just can't get the concept of the time travel. I mean how the story changes from one point to another. That just gets me every single time. So it's worth that multiple watching. I loved the movie though.

I think for me that has to be the predestination movie. I just can't get the concept of the time travel. I mean how the story changes from one point to another. That just gets me every single time. So it's worth that multiple watching. I loved the movie though.
Predestination messed with my brain as well. The plot twists were incredibly well done. Everyone who's going to watch this movie shouldn't read anything about it and see what it has to offer.

The most unusual movie that I have watched was "The Human Centipede". The movie was a waste of time for me but my wife loved it so we watched it until the end. Good thing It was on DVD so I can skip scenes every now and then.

I heard mixed reviews about that movie but I heard the second one was awful.

@neiltarquin That seems a bit too much for me, and I consider myself pretty capable of withstanding a lot when it comes to movies. Even the title gives me nerves.

If it is not your cup of tea, don't even bother watching it. It would either be too boring or too scary for you. I was bored as hell when I watched that film.

Predestination messed with my brain as well. The plot twists were incredibly well done. Everyone who's going to watch this movie shouldn't read anything about it and see what it has to offer.
I also loved the Source Code movie. it has it's twist too. As you can see it was indeed a good movie worth watching. I guess for each one of us such type of movies can play good role in many ways.

Wow, that fact that she laughed at the gore tells me that the horror in the movie must be a bit low.

Well, it is a crappy movie but my wife laughed at Conjuring. A movie that made me scream like a girl. But after watching the movie, we need to sleep lights on because she is scared. That is how weird she is. Up until now, I don't get how she can laugh at scary movies but afraid of the dark.

Well, it is a crappy movie but my wife laughed at Conjuring. A movie that made me scream like a girl. But after watching the movie, we need to sleep lights on because she is scared. That is how weird she is. Up until now, I don't get how she can laugh at scary movies but afraid of the dark.

Well, the creatures and events in the movie are less likely to happen in real life. However, anything could happen in the dark.

Back