What did you found special in Xbox ?

I have seen people getting crazy about Xbox and I am really surprised that what is special in it? I have PS3 and I never tried Xbox. My friends have Xbox and they tell a lot about it. Can you tell me that what you found special in it?

I must say that I was pretty impressed with a lot of their games and the Kinect system, but outside of that I just cannot stand the controllers. That always makes it hard for me.

I loved the Kinect, it was one of the selling points for me when I had to choose between PS4 and Xbone. The Halo games are also extremely fun to play, especially Halo 5.

I did think that the Kinect was going to be something more special than it turned out to be, but I was not alone. It was still pretty imressive and hope to see something else like it soon.

Xbox is the product from Microsoft and it is the best console ever. I dont have an Xbox but I use to play it often at my cousin. I am planning to buy one.I like its controller and the skins.

There are many features in Xbox one which forces anyone to buy it.We can control Xbox one by using voice commands.It means that we can turn on Xbox,change channels and turn up the volume by issuing commands.We can also do video recording of remarkable moments which happen at the gameplay time.These are the few features due to which mostly people buying Xbox one.

Some games were XBOX specific. Take HALO for example. It took time for that game to go on PC and other console. So it was good enough during earlier time. And the console design and controllers were good too at that time. So I'd say xbox started out good too.

I looked at the XBOX with only intention of playing XBOX specific games. And there does not seem to be anything additional in the game. And most of the stuff for the XBOX only seems to be the only attraction. I think that is good enough though.

Some games were XBOX specific. Take HALO for example.

This was the one that sucked me in initially, and it was great at the time. I wish that it would have gotten more attention though because it seems to have fizzled out a little bit and I would love to see a comeback.

The exclusives. Literally, Microsoft weren't lying when they said the greatest lineup in Xbox history, Quantum Break, Scalebound, Cuphead, Gears Of War 4, Crackdown 3, Recore, Sea Of Thieves and more.

I have seen people getting crazy about Xbox and I am really surprised that what is special in it? I have PS3 and I never tried Xbox. My friends have Xbox and they tell a lot about it. Can you tell me that what you found special in it?
Xbox has made itself a special reputation by Adding in MP3 support, DLNA streaming and audio CDs, and Xbox One can handily serve as an entertainment hub for the whole living room. I play games as much as anyone, but I still use my console for a whole lot of other things. It's worth making those things a priority as well.

There are more reasons to like the Xbox One, like the ''Controller'' factor- The Dualshock 4 is a big improvement over the Dualshock 3, but the Xbox controller is still a beautiful little piece of industrial design. The Xbox One controller doesn't fix what isn't broken, but it builds on the now classic design in every way. Offset analog sticks remain a great way to game, and rumbling triggers actually make the experience feel different. It's also better balanced, and has an improved d-pad. We've come a long way since the dinner plates.
For shooter fans especially -- a giant chunk of the gaming public -- the Xbox controller design is tested, successful, and worth sticking with. In an industry dominated by cross-platform titles, some of the biggest differences between these two consoles are not on the screen, but in your hand. Controller preference is a bigger deal than it appears.

Nothing, I'm just posting on this thread so that I can tell you that PlayStation is a lot better, haha. But in all seriousness... I don't think Xbox is that good, I think you should buy PlayStation if you want quality!

I love the stylish sleek skin of Xbox. I have a lot of customized skin that are designed by me and I change then whenever I am bored with the old design. The controller is so comfortable to use and they don't hurt my hands even I play for hours.

I love the Xbox due to its beautiful design and the graphics. I bought 50 games with the Xbox and still playing those games. I use to exchange the games with my friends and we never let each other get tired of this Xbox.

In my opinion, the Xbox is the King of all consoles out there. I like everything about Xbox as I never found anything to hate about it. It is a perfect console for the gamers of all age and there are a lot of quality games available for it.

I think some of the features in the xbox are really good. You can see that xbox don't have much issues with hardware though. I have found old versions have that problem. Not the new version.

Xbox was the first console with high-quality graphics and more features. I never faced any problem with hardware or software. I prefer to play games on Xbox rather than any other console.

Back