What are some OP units for kill team?

AlexZ

What are some OP units for kill team?
Kind of new to the game and I've mostly been playing kill team. I recently tried a team consisting of 3 baseline Thunderwolf Cavalry with five grey hunters in a three way free for all. While I didn't have everything my own way I handily took down both of them. No one freaked out but I feel like TWC are a bit too strong for kill team. I might tone it down.

What do you guys think? What are some other things you probably shouldn't bring into kill team?

Vespids, tomb blades, multiple Piranhas, Eldar jet bikes with scatter lasers, beast master maybe?, a million termagants, battlesuit with multiple weapons.

you can have 10 scourges, using 8 Shardcarbine, a blaster, and a Dark Lance, it does the trick well for me since everyone moves in the battlefield. It's going to be quite tricky at first I suppose but you'll get the hang of it. Jim's suggeston looks great too btw.

Seems like as long as you plan it out and account for all the movement you will have a better chance. The Dark Lance seems like a must have, for me at least.

Back