Jurassic World Evolution

I think the dinosaur hype has reduced a lot. Now a days you have more scarier creatures around. And you may not be spending much time finding old Dino games. So on that basis I think Ark seems to be the closes one for the game.
I have to back you up on this one,dinosaurs have become the world's equivalent of Koala bears.They don't send shivers down any one's spine anymore.Nevertheless,Jurassic Park is a game worth my time.I have played it on PS 2 and its definitely a game I would recommend for thrill-seekers and adventure-lovers.

Really? I thought the dinosaur hype was still going on. I mean we had Shin Godzilla, Ark, Sauria, The isle, the Godzilla anime next year Jurassic World 2 and eventually Godzilla 2.

Jurassic world seems to be a good progress compared to past version of the games. And they seem to have improved dinosaurus. Handling the park is kind of juggle here. So yeah progress wise they have done a lot.

Jurassic world seems to be a good progress compared to past version of the games. And they seem to have improved dinosaurus. Handling the park is kind of juggle here. So yeah progress wise they have done a lot.

Yup, it looks like a real joy to play, I look forward to it and the movie.

I have also checked out the update on the game. It seems like before the new movie comes out. They may also release another update. So it looks like a good game. And it may surely going to rock around as well. That's something I want to check out as well.

I like the franchise. But I think there should be more focus on dinosaurus instead of humans. The reason being we are paying for the thrill and not for humans trapped in something all the time. I guess we have to understand that part.

I think the fallen kingdom too has some of the interesting game play. I am sure they are going to add more fun to the mix. I am sure that they have their own plans of expansion. So this game was not bad either.

Managing alone in Jurassic World Evolution, seems like is going to take a lot of hours. I know there are going to be times when the game will be fun considering the kinds of features this game packs.

Back