What is your favorite SM chapter ?

razer

I'm a fan of the Soul Drinkers ( I love their fluff. Finally one renegade chapter that doesn't turn to Chaos and still fights for the Emperor, even if they possibly despise the Imperium ), Space Wolves and Astral Claws.

My favorite SM chapter would be the Imperial Fists. They stand out from other Space Marine Chapters since they possess no fixed homeworld, although they are most frequently based on Terra. Instead, the Imperial Fists rely on their 10,000-year-old mobile space fortress, Phalanx, to serve as their fortress-monastery.

White Scars.
They are not into skinning children or self mutilation or some other crap and their theme of fast attacks paired with space magic is pretty cool.
For Space Marines they are pretty free spirited yet still have shown resistance to corruption by chaos. Probably because the Khan fully knew that the Emperor was a flawed being yet still the Imperium was/is the good side.
Speaking of the Khan, he is a powerful and pretty chill primarch, unlike some of his ultra-douche brothers. He's also probably alive.
It's a shame apparently very few peole agree, so there's not too much good lore on them. Even the lexicanum entry for their chapter master is pitiful, and 1d4chan does not even have anything on Jubal.

It's hard to choose just one favorite, but if I had to make a choice, it would be the Imperial Fists certainly comes to mind. The mobile space fortress that they have is totally amazing.

Blood Angels.
I totally love their because for all their angelic qualities. I love that they chose to remain loyal to humans and act as their protectors with their fast assault and orbital assault tactic.

I'm not sure they are very angelic. They like to drink blood after all :)
They are pretty much space vampires.

I haven't played as the Soul Drinkers that much to be honest. They seem like an interesting clan but I just don't find them that interesting at all.

My favorite SM chapter would be the Imperial Fists. They stand out from other Space Marine Chapters since they possess no fixed homeworld, although they are most frequently based on Terra. Instead, the Imperial Fists rely on their 10,000-year-old mobile space fortress, Phalanx, to serve as their fortress-monastery.
Definitely.

Back