Who is your least favorite primarch ?

razer

Lorgar's insecurity and need for worship really got on my nerves, and also the fact that he allowed himself to be manipulated by the likes of Kor Phaeron and Erebus. He is possibly the most responsible for causing Horus Heresy. I also hate Konrad Kurze simply because to me he came off as a whiny, emo nutjob.

Fulgrim is probably my most disliked primarch, after killing Ferrus who was like his one only real friend that was it for me.

Fulgrim is probably my most disliked primarch, after killing Ferrus who was like his one only real friend that was it for me.
I think he was influenced by the demonic sword at the time.

That said, Fulgrim's story is pretty bad.
First of all, he kills Ferrus under the influence of the demonic entity. Fair enough. Then, in the moment of desperation, after he realized what he did, allows himself to be possessed by the demon. Also, fair enough. However, he then somehow displays the strength of will he never had, to banish the demon and reclaim his body, and after that still willingly gives into Chaos. Why, exactly ? You would think that Fulgrim would hate Chaos.
That's some inconsistent writing to say the least.

First of all, he kills Ferrus under the influence of the demonic entity. Fair enough. Then, in the moment of desperation, after he realized what he did, allows himself to be possessed by the demon. Also, fair enough. However, he then somehow displays the strength of will he never had, to banish the demon and reclaim his body, and after that still willingly gives into Chaos. Why, exactly ? You would think that Fulgrim would hate Chaos.
Everything points to him being a very bad, his actions are just a confirmation

Exactly what I'm trying to put forward.

I don't really like Horus one bit. He gets lured way to easily and I think that is why it was so easy for him to get manipulated, resulting to the destruction of humanity's future.

I think Lorgar Aurelian would make into my top three of the least favorite primarch. He is weaker then every other primarchs and I seem to hate everything about him.

Lorgar is quite pathethic, yes. He wanted to help humanity but arguably doomed it instead. As for his combat prowess, he did grow stronger after turning to Chaos.

Back