Favorite comic book company

I really haven't got into comics lately but I was curious to know what some of your favorite comic books are and who produces them?

I prefer Marvel. They make better movies. And except their SJW content, I think marvel has better chance. I'd surely prefer to read most of their content.

SJW content? I don't think I ever come across that sort of content in marevel, though I don't read the comics too often.

SJW content? I don't think I ever come across that sort of content in marevel, though I don't read the comics too often.
SJW content is plenty into the marval like LGBT groups content and other stuff added only for being political correct content.

I prefer Marvel mainly because I have enjoyed almost everything they've made in terms of movies and Tv shows.

I actually like the DC comics more but when it comes to everything else and all that comes out of them Marvel is probably better. It kind of all depends on which one though.

Yeah, I can see that these things are becoming a lot more active in several books, comics and shows nowadays.
Dark horse comics also seems to have lot of interesting titles. I'd say after marvel and DC they seem to be good enough on the content side. I prefer to have the variety in comics too. It seems like there are some of the really good content on the comics companies.

Dark horse comics also seems to have lot of interesting titles. I'd say after marvel and DC they seem to be good enough on the content side. I prefer to have the variety in comics too. It seems like there are some of the really good content on the comics companies.
You're right about dark horse, they do have some interesting content to look at.

Also, I have to give it up to DC comics for the works that they have been doing all these years. I mean, we all love Batman right? Without DC we would never have come to know The Dark Knight.

I love Marvel and DC Comics. Of course, they're the most famous one and the originator of all superhero movies now.

I love Marvel and DC Comics. Of course, they're the most famous one and the originator of all superhero movies now.
I was just about to say the exact same thing and I also like Valiant Comics as well. They designed the overpowered Superhero called Manowar.

I think dark horse comics is one such company that releases some really good animation and the character. I have had my share of the fun with the comic books like that. You can see that comic book of that level are worth checking out. Some really good brands out there.

Back