Media: Warhammer: Vermintide 2 – 20 Things You NEED TO KNOW!

Loot boxes were always something that I seemed to go in and of in terms of caring and devoting time too. Would have nice to know more about those so that was nice.

Most games today are having these loot box systems. Did they mention if you will only get these as rewards or do they also offer loot boxes that you pay with real money?

As far as gameplay is concerned I think it's a very good one with lots of replayability.

Most games today are having these loot box systems. Did they mention if you will only get these as rewards or do they also offer loot boxes that you pay with real money?

As far as gameplay is concerned I think it's a very good one with lots of replayability.
You gain loot by playing the game and you can't pay for it with real money. It's a smart decision by the developers, considering how much flak some recent games got due to a terrible implementation of the loot boxes.

You gain loot by playing the game and you can't pay for it with real money. It's a smart decision by the developers, considering how much flak some recent games got due to a terrible implementation of the loot boxes.
That's nice to hear. I wish game developers/publishers stay away from the loot box route. I feel that mobile games are the main cause of this stupid paid feature.

That's nice to hear. I wish game developers/publishers stay away from the loot box route. I feel that mobile games are the main cause of this stupid paid feature.
I don't mind it so much in F2P games, but it really sucks when you drop 60 bucks on a game and find out it's riddled with microtransactions. That's just pure greed.

I don't mind it so much in F2P games, but it really sucks when you drop 60 bucks on a game and find out it's riddled with microtransactions. That's just pure greed.
Yeah. That's how EA likes it. :D

I also don't care if the things that are available to buy are only for aesthetics. I don't want to play anything that lets you win if you pay them.

Yeah. That's how EA likes it. :D

I also don't care if the things that are available to buy are only for aesthetics. I don't want to play anything that lets you win if you pay them.
I think most players don't really care about cosmetic stuff, myself included. Many popular games have that, like CSGO, Dota etc. and you don't see people complaining about it.

Back