What is your favorite Game to play in Wii or Wii U ?

Something inside me will always have a space for the tennis game, so I think that I would still consider this my favorite. There are some other good ones, but I keep coming back to tennis.

I guess I should have also included the archery game, because I did end up playing that for about two hours the other day. That one is more of a personal like though I get the feeling.

Xenoblade, Galaxies, and also Metroid Prime Trilogy. I never had MPT for the Wii, and I love playing the GC games with Wiimote Controls, MPT for a tenner from the eShop was an absolute steal.

I forgot about the Metroid game until just now, but yes that is a good one. I remember playing that one of the Gameboy too so that brought back some good memories as well.

I love to play the Metroid game on Wii. It's the most interesting game to play on this console. I played this game on other consoles and still miss those days. Another game is tennis that I love to play it on the Wii.

My favorite game on the Wii would have to be Super Smash Brothers Brawl. It was the only game that I really played on the Wii.

I could play Super Smash Brothers on anything, but it is fun on Wii. I am not sure if it would be my choice, but mainly just because I am used to the older ones.

Definitely Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
It's unlikely that a game with Mario in outer space would be bad, but these two games are wonderful in many different aspects. The story, level design/creativity, game play, etc. are all great in my opinion. And they have some of the best video game soundtracks in existence.

I love to play the tennis game on it. I also like to play all sports game on it as I feel my physical participation in the games and I love this part of Wii. Volleyball is another type of game that I have been playing on regular basis.

Tennis and the volleyball. I think both of those games are matured with new changes in tech. And the game play is better on Wii series. I'd surely say those games are worth playing.

I have not played the volleyball game but I am pretty sure that I would like that I might need to give that a go now. I do enjoy the tennis and like others have said it is nice to get moving and play some games from time to time.

I have not played the volleyball game but I am pretty sure that I would like that I might need to give that a go now. I do enjoy the tennis and like others have said it is nice to get moving and play some games from time to time.
Tennis and volleyball are the best to play on Wii.

Back