Tell me about your favorite game to play on PS4?

A friend of mine recently suggested me to play the soccer. I played this game enjoyed a lot. I love sports and action game. I love to play the cricket too. Do have any idea about a good quality action game? Need your suggestion.
We are sailing in thye same boat when nit comes to action related videos. I just have a special liking towards them and I am not hiding it.

@jakub1 For me, I usually just type in open world game or character creation game, since those are the ones that appeal to me more and just type in the year. I usually get some good results.

Ever since the PlayStation was released, my favorite is the God Of War franchise. And I do like what they did with God Of War 4, now it's more interactive and merely not a hack and slash game anymore.

I tried UFC and it was great. When i was visiting my cousin he had this game and we played it along with the whole family. It really a nice game with good graphics, can't wait to purchase the game.

GTA and Overwatchare still on top of my list. There are tons of games I like by the way. Others are old games. PS4 is the best console ever.

Back