Do you play more on your console, PC or Mobile phone ?

I play mostly on my PC but i play on my mobile and console a lot as well.
What do you play on the most and what is your favorite game ?

If we are talking Warhammer then you have to go with the PC. IT is just the best when it comes to graphics in my opinion.

I mostly play the games on PC as I feel good to play on it. I have a variety of controllers to play different games. It feels that I am having full control over the game if I play it on PC. I never had hanging or freezing problem while playing the games on PC.

Well, I play games only on my PC, and rarely on my mobile phone. Mobile games are taking a lot of time and you don't advance that much in them unless you pay, it's a modern thing for mobile games even though they are fun and entertaining. I like consoles as well but I have my old PS2 and my controllers are not working very well so, I don't play on it.

I usually play on my PC. I haven't actually tried any of the other media before. This keeps me glued my Laptop almost all day, every day!!
The coming week am planning to start gaming on an X-Box, after then I can make a good comparism. :D

See ya!!

For me, I play a lot more on one of my consoles. It is just easier for me and is something I am much more comfortable with.

I've been a PC gamer my whole life (recently just built a new PC, actually) and I plan on staying this way for a long time. Consoles are way too outdated for the needs of today's standards.

My cousin has the console. And I have the PC and Mobile. My mobile RAM is not much. So I limit myself with the amount of content I can use. And it can be tiresome to play the games on the mobile due to small screen. So I prefer PC most of the time.

Before I would spend hours on my computer playing games. Now, because of new gadgets available like Tablet and Smartphones. My playing time is now cut in half. Mobile games are handy so I now I prefer them than of my laptop or desk top.

I mostly play on my PC but I love to play more games on my mobile phone.I have to go to many places all the day so I feel relaxed to play more games on my phone.As RAM of my phone can't handle more games so I love to play just my favorite games.But I still believe that playing games on PC is more reliable and comfortable to me when I am at home.

PC gaming is my niche. I tried consoles and mobile phones before but I find them all lame. PC is too strong compared to the other platforms in gaming to be honest, that's why I preferred desktops over consoles and mobile phones.

Most of the time I do play the games on my laptop. Sometimes I do play them using my mobile phone. Rarely do I play them using consoles. I think it is something I am used to.

PC gaming is my niche. I tried consoles and mobile phones before but I find them all lame. PC is too strong compared to the other platforms in gaming to be honest, that's why I preferred desktops over consoles and mobile phones.
And also by the fact that PCs are relatively larger, so it is easier to follow movements of characters.

Back in the day I was really into mobile gaming but after I got a laptop, I decided to switch things up a little bit. Nowadays, I mostly game using my laptop or my brother's ps4.

Back in the day I was really into mobile gaming but after I got a laptop, I decided to switch things up a little bit. Nowadays, I mostly game using my laptop or my brother's ps4.
Yeah, it would see that is the route most people take when gaming.

I am not surprised that many people do prefere PCs to any other gaming tool to play their favorite games. PCs are the way to go.

Back