If you could be in one Video Game, which would it be?

I'm sure either when we were younger or now, we imagined actually being in a video game. Which video game would you literally want to be in and why?

It's kind of hard question. There are lot of good games. And lot of games I'd be in. Not sure if there are any specific games. I'd say I am happy that I can switch between the games. I'd be surely choose switching option in between games.

That is quite understandable. It hard to really stick to one game. Though I would probably be in a Pokemon game, loved pokemon since I was a kid and still do to this day.

I would love to the Superman or some gangster in GTA. I would love to a strong character in any game that would leave a perfect impression on the players. A little bit of rudeness on my face would be perfect. I love such character in games and would like to be that one.

I think it'd be interesting to be into the Injustice and the Mortal kombat game. But chances of getting beaten up are more. So it kind of like intense battle.

I think it'd be interesting to be into the Injustice and the Mortal kombat game. But chances of getting beaten up are more. So it kind of like intense battle.

Wow, that is sort of a risky position to be in. I really hope you will be able to respawn or side with strong characters at least.

Haha. Hopefully but the thing is games that get the best out of you are worth playing. Because there is no end to the FPS world. And you can learn from a lot of them. But some of the time you have to just go with the flow. And such games that are heavy on action are worth it.

I just want to go on a senseless murder spree, rob a bunch of dudes and stores or even banks. Be in a gang, move weight and kidnap anyone I feel like, so I would go for GTA.

That is one of the most difficult situations you could have encountered. Being in a single specific game is very tricky since more new and better games are emerging every year and so that one makes us to switch to new ones. But if someone would really force me to be in a single game or else he would strangle my neck, then I would go for GTA.

That is one of the most difficult situations you could have encountered. Being in a single specific game is very tricky since more new and better games are emerging every year and so that one makes us to switch to new ones. But if someone would really force me to be in a single game or else he would strangle my neck, then I would go for GTA.
I see your point, existing in only a single game is not enough. If I ever had a chance of being in any of the Final Fantasy franchise, then that would be an honor.

I see your point, existing in only a single game is not enough. If I ever had a chance of being in any of the Final Fantasy franchise, then that would be an honor.
Final fantasy games are also very nice. I am also a big fan of them.

I think i'd love to have some role in the horror game. because they are fun. minecraft and others are fun to play as well. it feels interesting to play the game.

I would certainly like to be in the "God of War" franchise and be cast as a Greek God acting like a BOSS. Or in the "Last of Us" and play a role of a zombie.

I would love to be in Pokemon and become a pokemon trainer. I always dream that pokemon would exist in this world and I could have someone like Pikachu. Other than pokemon, I would also love to be in Ragnarok game where I could become a magician that has the power of elements, quick as assassin, focused as an archer and helpful as a priest, I want to experience to live in magical world.

I think video game have their own set of the hype lately. and the prices are also going down. so everyone wants to be a video game character. i think there is one such online site where we can make our own character.

I want to be in Rules of Survival or in Overwatch. I really like those games. I even dreamt about being in the game myself.

I would love to be in a sandbox game, like GTA or Skyrim and such. I love the fact that you can probably do almost anything without even considering or worrying about laws and rules. In GTA for example, if ever I get caught by police, all I have to do is type in the cheat code for it, and it will be all gone.

Back