What movie are you most hyped for this year?

I have noticed we have a lot of potential good movies come out this year, Infinity wars, Jurassic World 2, The first Purge, a quiet place and much more. Are you hyped for any one movie in particular?

I had no idea that there were even coming out with another Jurassic Park, and I suppose I will go see that one. The Quiet Place one does look pretty good and that might be it for me. Deadpool 2 might be okay.

I had no idea that there were even coming out with another Jurassic Park, and I suppose I will go see that one. The Quiet Place one does look pretty good and that might be it for me. Deadpool 2 might be okay.
I nearly forgot about Deadpool, Marvel seems to be on a roll with their films.

Infinity war and the quiet place are going to be two good movies. I am not sure how the other movies may work out. It seems like there are lot of other options out there. But from what I have seen so far infinity war is the only good game to watch out.

I am hyped about the Incredibles 2. After years of waiting, they finally released the second part of The Incredibles. Even though this movie is for kids, I don't really care because it was my childhood.

I am hyped about the Incredibles 2. After years of waiting, they finally released the second part of The Incredibles. Even though this movie is for kids, I don't really care because it was my childhood.
Oh my God! I had forgotten that The Incredible 2 is coming out this year. If I'm not wrong, I think it is already out. I need to get it on DVD as soon as possible.

Oh my God! I had forgotten that The Incredible 2 is coming out this year. If I'm not wrong, I think it is already out. I need to get it on DVD as soon as possible.
It also seems like Wreck It Ralph 2 is coming out this year. Good news if you are a Disney fan.

It also seems like Wreck It Ralph 2 is coming out this year. Good news if you are a Disney fan.
I would not call myself a Disney fan but I do love their animations. I did love the first Wreck It Ralph so I'm sure that going I'm going to love the second one.

I'm excitedly waiting for the release of Fantastic Beast Crime of Wrindelward this November. I really love the previous one. Since I support Harry Potter Movies, I'll do the same in Fantastic Beast.

I'm excitedly waiting for the release of Fantastic Beast Crime of Wrindelward this November. I really love the previous one. Since I support Harry Potter Movies, I'll do the same in Fantastic Beast.
Glad to hear, a lot of good movies are really coming out this year.

I was so looking forward to watching The Avengers: Infinity War. Now that I did, I am so disappointed. How can they get away with such a crappy storyline? Oh, well.

Back