So what is everyone's opinion on Mass Effect andromeda

I heard that this game didn't exactly meet the expectations of many gamers and was a little laggy on some parts. Has anyone played this game or seen gameplay of it?

It's the worst mass effect so far. They really f***ed it up with bad animations, especially lip syncing and facial animation. They are laughable and immersion ruining.

It's the worst mass effect so far. They really f***ed it up with bad animations, especially lip syncing and facial animation. They are laughable and immersion ruining.
Yeah, that is usually one of the many flaws with the game I keep hearing about, it is unfortunate.

It's the biggest flaw as far as I'm concerned. I don't even notice things like that usually, but it's REALLY bad in Andromeda.
That's really a shame, I was planning on buying it. Graphics are one of the things that interest me in a game.

Yeah it's a shame, especially considering that it may have destroyed the franchise. They've handed development over to rookies and it ended badly.

I think the mass effect franchise was going down as it is. Though in some cases you can say it had potential at the start. But later games showed they were rushing due to funding and stuff. So it was bound to happen.

I totally love it. I don't understand why many people hate Mass Effect Andromeda in the first place, because I think it was fine apart from a few bugs here and there. Most of the people who didn't appreciate it are just haters on new things.

I totally love it. I don't understand why many people hate Mass Effect Andromeda in the first place, because I think it was fine apart from a few bugs here and there. Most of the people who didn't appreciate it are just haters on new things.
Well, a lot of people are hyper critical and like to nitpick.

Played it a couple of times, and nope. Nothing too fancy and nothing really that catched my eye, I have a really good PC relatively to other games and it was quite laggy for me. Wouldn't recommend it to be honest.

Every game must have a few bugs, that is how devs keep gamers coming back for more in hope of acquiring better mods. Mass Effect andromeda is no difference, but it is a good game.

Back