PS 4 or Xbox?

I love that Microsoft is doing everything in their power to fill the gap in terms of variety. Right now I'm a huge ps4 fan, but I know pretty soon Xbox is going to change our minds.

I think PS seems to have a lot of better titles. And there seems to be more better content in that case. I'd say if you are into this type of the games, I'd surely be into playing the PS specific games.

I think PS seems to have a lot of better titles. And there seems to be more better content in that case. I'd say if you are into this type of the games, I'd surely be into playing the PS specific games.
That's one thing to compare them, but it falls to your liking

PS would be the choice for many people. As it tends to offer more features and also have more market resale value too.

I don't have Xbox so literally I would choose PS4. I've been playing with PlayStation ever since the first generation. My friend has an Xbox 360. I've played it once. And I think there are just the same. Though of course Xbox features and controllers are amazingly good. Well, the performance for me is just the same.

I am a big fan of Xbox but i after i played PS4 at my friend, I made a decision to buy a PS4. It has a beautiful design. Controllers are amazing and comfortable to play. there is no freezing problem and new games have been introduced in PS4. I would love to have a PS4. What about you?
I see.

I don't have Xbox so literally I would choose PS4. I've been playing with PlayStation ever since the first generation. My friend has an Xbox 360. I've played it once. And I think there are just the same. Though of course Xbox features and controllers are amazingly good. Well, the performance for me is just the same.
Definitely.

Well if money is not an issue, why not buy them both? Games are for us to play whatever console you have really doesn't matter as long as you have fun. Anything that makes you happy is all worth it in my opinion.

Xbox one is really catching up to Ps4 imo. Almost every game that comes out on Ps4, also seems to come out on Xbox one.

To be honest, i don't see any real difference between the two other than the fact that they sometimes have exclusive games and content.

This is exactly why I would go for a PS4. They have exclusive games and content. Great games like The Last of Us, Uncharted, God of War just to name a few.

Back