CD or YouTube?

I actually did use one not too long ago, but even then I felt weird. On top of that, I had the task of getting rid of a VHS player a week or so ago so I have seen all the old stuff lately.

I prefer CD in general to support my favorite artists, even though I first hear their songs through youtube. I think it's nice to give back to the artists who made the songs that we listen to everyday, especially during these days where the music sales are dropping due to piracy.

The music CD would be the best quality sound over youtube recordings -and a lot of the music videos are horrible-but the vevo videos are not to bad to listen to. I think when you are streaming music from YouTube,it would depend on your speed of internet and so many other things I would guess and even how they uploaded the file. I Ithink the music CD quality is more reliable overall though than Youtube ?

I don't listen to CDs anymore but I still keep them. I have many albums stored that I keep around for nostalgia. Nowadays I only use Youtube and Spotify for music.

I woukd raise my hands in the favor of CDs.Because some content on the youtube may be illegal or available on it with some copyright issue.That's why I still prefer to buy CDs to listen a non-stop music.I have collected many albums of my favorite singers to listen their music in free time.

One thing that does tend to annoy me is never knowing which ones have the words bleeped out and which do not. I am not listening to the most obscene music but it does happen quite a bit.

I think we are living in the times of the youtube and streaming services. So CDs definitely don't make much sense anymore. And people have to move on to the USB based storage now. So as to make sure that they can store things properly.

I stopped buying CD's a long time ago, I now only listen to mp3 songs or Youtube, or I just stream audio so that I will consume less data.

Well let's admit it if the bandwidth gets more expensive. You can surely see the youtube being expensive as well. And so does the CD and DVD is going to play a good role there. I personally think that CD based access would be falling sooner or later.

There's this online streaming music app called Spotify and that's where I listen to songs. This app have millions of songs to choose from.

I'll go for YouTube, its more convenient for me. I don't store music anymore because lots of them are not played and just taking up space. If i want to listen to a certain song i just search and click with YouTube.

I'll go for YouTube, its more convenient for me. I don't store music anymore because lots of them are not played and just taking up space. If i want to listen to a certain song i just search and click with YouTube.

Exactly. We live in a modern world where people already invented someting to make our lives easier. Why would we buy a CD when we can just search a certain song or video on Youtube?

You can never go wrong on using youtube for listening to kinds of music. Most of all kinds of music are on youtube already and they are all free. Unlike the CD where you have to pay. And you don't have to bring any CD player anymore, you can use your smartphone and listen whenever you want or wherever you are. I'm not against with CDs it's just youtube is more convenient especially for millennials.

Back