Do you watch cartoons?

Haroon

cartoons are very enjoyable source to get a mental relief whenever we are stressed.They can change our mood by its funny and noticeable characters in a few seconds.We can spend our spare time by watching good cartoons.There are many people like me who love and enjoy to watch cartoons still.
Do you also like to watch cartoons in your free time?

These cartoons can be great fun sometimes and I always liked to watch the Beavis and Butt-Head show- this cartoon was fun to watch on MTV back around the mid 90s somewhere. They always showed Beavis and Butt-Head doing critiques of music video's which was something I always got a kick out of also. I think they brought this cartoon back about 2011 but I have yet to watch any of the new ones.

Last edited:
At first I thought this was a program for kids alone. When I tried watching it, I got addicted and loved it very much. I watch cartoons on daily basis, especially those that take part in war and fighting.

I watch cartoons. And mostly the anime version of it. Though not much enjoying cartoon network. Really bad art and bad cartoons. I don't see much fun in the cartoons from cartoon network. So not much interested.

Many childen and most women love watching cartoons. You can't interrupt them with other programs unless you divide the screen

Yup i still watch cartoons and i think i still find it very entertaining even i grew much older. I usually watch animated films and Anime episodes.

I don't watch cartoons anymore this days. But I still do read some comics. As I get older, my interest also changes.

To answer the question I do. I think what's great with watching cartoons is that it has really simple content which makes it less stressful compared to watching grown-up shows and such. If you have a kid, it's a great activity to bond with them on a personal level.

To answer the question I do. I think what's great with watching cartoons is that it has really simple content which makes it less stressful compared to watching grown-up shows and such. If you have a kid, it's a great activity to bond with them on a personal level.
True, it can give a parent the chance to better connect with their child.

I have switched from american cartoons to the anime. And it seems like a lot of interesting concepts are there. I'd definitely watch out. That being said, manga and anime are lot better.

These cartoons can be great fun sometimes and I always liked to watch the Beavis and Butt-Head show- this cartoon was fun to watch on MTV back around the mid 90s somewhere. They always showed Beavis and Butt-Head doing critiques of music video's which was something I always got a kick out of also. I think they brought this cartoon back about 2011 but I have yet to watch any of the new ones.
I agree.

I have switched from american cartoons to the anime. And it seems like a lot of interesting concepts are there. I'd definitely watch out. That being said, manga and anime are lot better.
Anime is life - Funny enough, animes always tend to teach you some real-life lessons.

Ehh, for me it would depend on the anime. Most anime I watch have main characters who are a bit to air headed, naive or to generic at times. Not to mention I see a couple of cliches within anime that I find a bit annoying.

Back