Is age of empire available on android phone?

I have been playing the game Age Of Empire since my childhood and i never got tired of it. I was thinking if this game is available for android phones too? If it is available then where I can get for free?

Yes, that game is now available on mobile games. I am actually playing the game now. I like the game actually because it is like Starcraft in a way.

That is good news that it is, and this might be the type of game I could actually stand to play on the phone. A lot of the time the games make it hard, but for some reason this feels better than most of the others.

The new version 4 of age of empires is coming in 2018. So it's possible that they may build it for the console and the mobile. Earlier games were PC only. But it seems like new version of games would be possible to be on the tablet and the mobile devices. It'd be reasonable to see how that sort of game would be good.

Mobile version doesn't cut it though. Most of the mobile version levels are not even par with the console and PC edition. I find the console edition of the game more addictive. Same with the PC edition. It was good in many ways.

It's not the same game on mobile and on PC, so no it's not officially available at the moment. Maybe with AoE 4 they will also make an Android version.

Ofcourse, Age of Empires in now available on android phones.You just open your play store in your phone and type "Age of empires" in search bar.You will find castle siege age of empires.It is more addictive and nice game ever.It has awesome and catchy graphics than any other games.Somehow, it looks like clash of clans.Whatever, just download it free and go back to your childhood to enjoy it!.

I've actually never played Age Of Empire but I hear it is quite interesting. Maybe I'll give I it a try sometime in the near future.

I don't think so, how i wished the day that it would be available in mobile. I think there are games that is similar in themes that are available in mobile but basically its far from AOE.

I am not sure if it is available on android phones. You mean this game is still pretty nice, I haven't played it for quite some time but I think I will have to revisit it.

Yes, they have a Age of Empires:World Domination game- and it's a real time strategy game where players chose their own civilization and build a empire. This game would be great on the go and you could play it when you are out and about !
maxresdefault.jpg

Back