Favorite thing

At first I would have said the fighting sequences, but I am not sure why for some reason I have soured on that aspect of the game, but it is not the only game that this has happened though, so I am not sure what to make of it.

I might be the heretic here, but to me it was the riddance of points. Not only did it make the game a lot simpler, it gave you a lot more "official" freedom to field what you want and drove out many people who took a game overly serious. With the return of points sadly quite a chunk of those folks started to creep back into the game.

I might be the heretic here, but to me it was the riddance of points. Not only did it make the game a lot simpler, it gave you a lot more "official" freedom to field what you want and drove out many people who took a game overly serious. With the return of points sadly quite a chunk of those folks started to creep back into the game.
I agree that it made the game far simpler.

I love everything about Warhammer Age of Sigmar. The game developers did a great job on creating the game. My gaming experience of this game is amazing.

I guess the one thing that made an impact on me when I was playing AoS, was how the units tactics and abilities contribute to the complexity of the game as you keep on advancing deeper.

I guess the one thing that made an impact on me when I was playing AoS, was how the units tactics and abilities contribute to the complexity of the game as you keep on advancing deeper.
I agree the tactics always make the game more complexe

One thing that made an impact on me, is the amazing armies in Age of Sigmar. I remember Skaven having a ton of powerful and damaging units. Seraphon had tons of formation to choose from and powerful unit synergies.

One thing that made an impact on me, is the amazing armies in Age of Sigmar. I remember Skaven having a ton of powerful and damaging units. Seraphon had tons of formation to choose from and powerful unit synergies.
The armies were really something in Age of Sigmar, there is no doubt about that.

Based on what I have been reading this game is really epic. I must get it - literally everyone I have heard mention Age Of Sigmar has given it glowing reviews. I am waiting on a sale though.

I remember people hating on Age of Sigmar when it first came out - saying that it's pretty much WH40k lite, and not what they wanted. I still don't see many people who actually like it.

I really loved a ton of things that Seraphon came with. I remember lots of really powerful monsters. Also you can summon most of the units in your army while enjoying the various formations to choose from.

I really loved a ton of things that Seraphon came with. I remember lots of really powerful monsters. Also you can summon most of the units in your army while enjoying the various formations to choose from.
I feel like if Seraphon had better artillery and troops options, the it would be flawless.

Back