PS 4 or Xbox?

Xbox one is really catching up to Ps4 imo. Almost every game that comes out on Ps4, also seems to come out on Xbox one.

Feels like they go back and forth, at least that is what is seems like to me and whenever I get used to one I start to always want the other. All in all though pretty much on equal terms.

Feels like they go back and forth, at least that is what is seems like to me and whenever I get used to one I start to always want the other. All in all though pretty much on equal terms.
The competition between them is realtively close

I have both PS and Xbox consoles but for my own opinion PS4 is far better than Xbox because of the subsequent reasons.The graphics quality and also the gameplay of PS4 is far higher than Xbox because it has an Radeon AMD graphics card. Compare the graphics of NBA2K. You’ll notice a large gap between PS4 and Xbox.

I think I'm more of a pc gamer myself.

I have both PS and Xbox consoles but for my own opinion PS4 is far better than Xbox because of the subsequent reasons.The graphics quality and also the gameplay of PS4 is far higher than Xbox because it has an Radeon AMD graphics card. Compare the graphics of NBA2K. You’ll notice a large gap between PS4 and Xbox.
You make good points there.

Back