Was there a video game that you hated?

Was there every that one video game that you absolutely hated or there was a section in the game you hated to go through? Did you ever finish the game or gave up on it?

I think there are plenty of games that I didn't liked. But then again lot of them were some of the games other people liked. So it's just not for me anymore. I guess we are different in that case for the gaming.

Actually, I don't hate any game, I know that this is unbelievable but trust me, every game that I played is amazing to me even though some of them have flaws and imperfections.

I hate a few games that game that I hate to play. Those games are Tetris and Snake. These games were introduced on mobile phones too. These games are so boring that I don't want to play.

I hate sports games like Soccer and Tennis. I think that sports game are not a big source of fun to play on a console. I would prefer to play action games rather than stupid games.

Yeah, there are a number of games out there that decide to go bad. If that happens, I recommend tyou go for those that are nice.

I hate a few games that game that I hate to play. Those games are Tetris and Snake. These games were introduced on mobile phones too. These games are so boring that I don't want to play.
Yeah, I can see over time those games can become a little dull to some people.

I think in past I hated many other old video games. I remember some of the puzzles which were in Chinese. I hated them a lot. And they were simply not worth it.

I honestly can't recall a single game I hated. There were a few that I disliked, but I don't see how I could hate a video game.

I don't remember any games I hated, but if I play a certain game, time come that I will stop playing it for the reason that I found some new game that I want to explore. We will always grow on a certain thing and find new ones to experience it. But so far I like every game that I play though, I can't remember all the games that I played before.

Years ago i have installed a game where you supposed to manage a farm and try to manage it. Unfortunately i forgot the name of the game because it's so boring. The only character is your character and the only thing that you do is go around the farm and do some stuffs.

Honestly, now that I think about it, the only game I may have been frustrated with to he point of hating was an old Dragon Ball Z game, the loading screen literally took hours to load.

I think old console had a lot of games which I hated. And the harder part is that video games a bit old in that case had poor animation. so those games were kind of nauseating.

In 2018, hated many video games. I can tell you that some of the time such games can be more or less worst in many context.

Back