Favorite Warhammer 40k faction

My favorite faction in Warhammer is the Beastmen because it takes far more skill and cunning to win with them. In addition, they are pretty fun to play - One of my more favorite pastimes is sending a whole line of minotaurs to smash everything into pieces. What is your favorite Warhammer faction and why?

If I had to choose a favorite faction, then it has to be Admech. I love their aesthetics and all the advancements they have made. Plus I'm a huge robotics fan and not forgetting all their awesome cyborgs.

The Imperial Guard and the Dark Eldar are my favorites. I like how WH40k, unlike most sci/fi makes (normal) humans not very advanced or strong individually, but numerous and determined.
As for Dark Eldar, I quite like their lore and the fact that they are glass cannons. If the opponent knows how to play them, they can be pretty hard to beat.

If I had to choose a favorite faction, then it has to be Admech. I love their aesthetics and all the advancements they have made. Plus I'm a huge robotics fan and not forgetting all their awesome cyborgs.
I would chose them as well, such creativity and innovation

They and the mechanicus cult are two very interesting and advanced factions. Both are constantly using technology to advance their faction's agenda and they both love stealing technology from other factions.

They and the mechanicus cult are two very interesting and advanced factions. Both are constantly using technology to advance their faction's agenda and they both love stealing technology from other factions.
I love how the Adeptus Mechanicus have this whole philosophy of how knowledge is the true manifestation of divinity in the universe, and all creatures and artefacts that embody knowledge are holy because of it

I love how the Adeptus Mechanicus have this whole philosophy of how knowledge is the true manifestation of divinity in the universe, and all creatures and artefacts that embody knowledge are holy because of it
Yeah, and it is a relatable philosophy especially amongst scientists. I may not wholeheartedly agree with this view of the universe but it is an interesting point of view nonetheless.

My second favorite has to be Tau. I know a lot of people don't like them but I don't really care. I totally love their whole look, especially their suits.

My favorite faction in Warhammer is the Beastmen because it takes far more skill and cunning to win with them. In addition, they are pretty fun to play - One of my more favorite pastimes is sending a whole line of minotaurs to smash everything into pieces. What is your favorite Warhammer faction and why?
I do like Beastmen, they are an amazing faction.

My second favorite has to be Tau. I know a lot of people don't like them but I don't really care. I totally love their whole look, especially their suits.
Their suit designs are pretty epic and while I may not use the Tau that often, I appreciate your choice. There are many factions that I haven't really used at all but other players may find them useful to their strategies in-game. As the old saying goes "variety is the spice of life."

Their suit designs are pretty epic and while I may not use the Tau that often, I appreciate your choice. There are many factions that I haven't really used at all but other players may find them useful to their strategies in-game. As the old saying goes "variety is the spice of life."
We all have different choices, and Tau does look epic

I would have to go with the Harlequins as far as being my favorite 40k faction- they are a smaller force who split their time, being very good on the battlefield and they are theatrical performers as well. They are also known for their exotic and deadly combat weapons.
Harlequin_Solitaire_Model_by_precinctomega.jpg

Great!

Has anyone ever tried Lizardmen? They have the strongest units imo. Also, if you like riding dinosaurs, you are going to fall in love Lizardmen.

Back