Thinking About Reading The Books - Where To Start?

Maybe when I'm done I can start with Horus Heresy. They have pretty great titles so I'm expecting some amazing stuff.
I guarantee this to you, once you dive into the books, you'll not be able to stop. Enjoy.

A good book to read for Warhammer 40k, is the Eisenhorn series which includes short stories and novels. Also they have video games based on these books- people really enjoy these books if they like science fiction.
View attachment 2
You could check this book below, also about the Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
View attachment 12 View attachment 12
Oh I agree with you. I also read this. I like science fiction books so much. I would also start reading this books.

I think Amazon Kindle is a good starter. You can also check out the smashwords for starters. All of those sources are definitely good to start with. And you can definitely benefit reading through those sources.

A good book to read for Warhammer 40k, is the Eisenhorn series which includes short stories and novels. Also they have video games based on these books- people really enjoy these books if they like science fiction.
View attachment 2
You could check this book below, also about the Warhammer Age of Sigmar.
View attachment 12 View attachment 12
I know you are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but the artwork on those covers is enough to draw you in.

I know you are not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but the artwork on those covers is enough to draw you in.
I agree, the art is amazing. I guess itgives you a glimpse of what to expect when you decide to dive into AoS.

Back