What made you choose a PS4

Lol. Is there a reason why these titles are only PS4 exclusives? Did they make a deal with the developers or something like that? Is it a little unfair to other gaming consoles or the PC?
Yes they have contracts with the game developers, which sucks

Technically I bought mine because of it looks really cool. And aside from that my friends are keep on bothering me to buy one because they all have it.

Well, the PlayStation is quite a durable and not to mention popular brand, so that's the reason why I chose it.

Well, the PlayStation is quite a durable and not to mention popular brand, so that's the reason why I chose it.
The reason I don't buy PS4 is because I know PS5/6/7/8 are upcoming. I don't feel like getting scammed and being forced into getting such an expensive console for a time being. That's why I prefer PC.

Yeah, after such a long wait, I noticed that it's just now that they intend to release it. I don't mind buying the latest version though.

I think games is what makes you want to choose the game. That's how I am seeing it for some time now as well. PS4 seems to be a good choice.

Back