Snake game

Athanas

I played snake game on a mobile device and I was not happy with it. It was long time ago. Do you ever see some peolpe still playing this game nowdays in your respective areas of residence?

I guess it depends on your age. Snake became popular when I was 14 yrs. old. Almost every one I know around my age loves that game. But now, as an adult, I find that game very lame now.

Yes. I think even little kids will find that game boring now because of the high technology we have now, but around the late 90's and early 2000's, that was "high tech" already back then.

I think it depends on the user specially when it interest him/her. Personally i didn't like the game, they said it's a good way to get busy specially on traffic. But i usually just sleep....

Yes. I think even little kids will find that game boring now because of the high technology we have now, but around the late 90's and early 2000's, that was "high tech" already back then.
Very true. There are better games out there now.

I think it depends on the user specially when it interest him/her. Personally i didn't like the game, they said it's a good way to get busy specially on traffic. But i usually just sleep....
Itcan really initiate sleep, I tell you.

This has to be one of the games that has come out again and again in different forms, which is kind of good I guess. I have seen some good ones but they are all pretty similar and not really for me.

I agree that the Snake game came out in "different forms", since I have several Nokia phones and the Snake game was a bit different from each of the other phones.

My old phones used to have that game. And it was one of the good time passing game. And though it is not on any new phones any more. It'd be interesting to see how that works out.

I find it interesting that snake game can be a good time pass even in these days. So I miss that game for sure.

I have seen some few people still playing this game up to now. I think the taste of the game really lies in the eyes of the player.

I love the snake game that comes with the Nokia 3210 way back. I used to cheat the game by pause-playing it, and I eventually completed the game having the whole screen covered with the snake. The top score is 2008 if my memory serves me right.

Nowadays the Snake game has undergone many improvements, gameplay wise and graphics wise, so I won't be surprised if people still play it since it still entertains them.

If you check modern android play store games. You'd find that snake game has now evolved a lot. And things are lot better if you ask me. Some of the really good games are out there.

Back