HD remake of GTA Vice City

A friend of mine was telling me about the HD remake of GTA Vice City. I was very happy and excited about it. I think that graphics would be much amazing and we would not get bored so soon. They must update all the features including sound and weapons. New missions will be introduced.

That would be really cool, and I want to say that I have heard some rumblings here and there but nothing really concrete. Let us hope that we can see it someday, and yes it would be some nice graphics.

I would love to see a remake of Vice City since it was the first GTA game I ever played, but I think Rockstar will take their time with it in case it's going to happen. Someone from the modding community will probably make an HD version first at this point.

I was never really into Vice City too much but I remake my bit interesting to check out. I hope the graphics and gameplay are at a good standard.

This is exciting for me, I'm a ViceCity DieHard.. Let me do a search on the release of this HD remake. I hope they'll do a similar advancement to San Andreas too..I can't wait to try GTA V.City in HD mode..

I think San Andreas and Vice City both deserve to have a HD remake. If they can improve graphics even further then it is good. I would surely play the upgrades. And would not mind paying for it.

I think San Andreas and Vice City both deserve to have a HD remake. If they can improve graphics even further then it is good. I would surely play the upgrades. And would not mind paying for it.
As much as i agree, i think GTA SA should prioritized.

I think so that HD remake of GTA would be more interesting and addictive.It will definitely more game players towards it by showing some great graphics.Everyone would like to play and enjoy HD remake of GTA vice city.I am also very curious about the HD remake of GTA.

I would say just go ahead and make an HD version of everything. Now that I think about it that might not be the best business move, but I would love it.

As much as i agree, i think GTA SA should prioritized.
Yes San Andreas definitely has the potential for the HD remake over any other title. Though I think the data for the profit must be in their hands. So based on that they are going to remake it. Who knows they may add or remove the stuff and make it better than current titles. So it purely depends on their strategy.

It would be amazing to see updated graphics on the timeless classic that is Vice City. I loved that game as a kid and most of the reason I listen to 80s music is because of that game. Graphics heavily change how the game will feel and I think that if they don't change anything else just the graphics the game would be an absolute blast.

This was my childhood game and it's a good feeling that they will make an HD version of this one. I love to see that this game became so sucessful.

A GTA Vice City was on of the more beloved games in the series- because the inspiration from this game came from 80's films and TV shows like Scarface and Miami Vice. I think maybe the next GTA game coming out may be a return to Vice City but not a remake, just a new game by 2022 they say.

I think the only time I played Vice City was on an old pc I used to have. To be honest, I don't think the game had sound. I would actually love to see how the HD remake turns out.

@aveli, I think the game you downloaded was a version that had the sound removed, since the one I had has sound and radio songs.

Anyway, the remake would be very nice indeed! I just wonder if the specs of that game would run on my PC, lol.

Back