Good price for plastic dwarf miners?

AlexZ

So i have an opportunity to buy 20 Dwarf Miners (withoout ponies though) and I wonder what would be a good price for them. I know they are no longer in GW store so im kinda lost here.
Not talking bout miners from Skull Pass obviously

How assembled are they? If they are fully painted then I would take them, at most, around 40$CAN. Little bit higher if they are not assembled as part of the hobby is the actual modeling part.

I would say around $35 would be a fair price. I would probably offer $30 and but be willing to go as high as $40 just because they are hardish to find.

If he is a sane and reasonable person who understands painted models are worth less you could probably get him to go lower.

I would say around $35 would be a fair price. I would probably offer $30 and but be willing to go as high as $40 just because they are hardish to find.

If he is a sane and reasonable person who understands painted models are worth less you could probably get him to go lower.

I agree with this guy. A price around $35 is reasonable.

Hmm. I don't think so.

Based on what I found looking all over the internet, I would be inclined to agree with most of the people here that $35 dollars is a reasonable price for 20 Dwarf Miners.

Interesting.

Great.

Aside from what has been suggested, you might want to try Ebay, you'll never know, putting it up for auction might end up being more than it's suggested price.

Back