What was the first Horror movie you saw?

What was your very first Horror movie you ever saw. Mind was either Child's play or Gremlins (if that counts). I was around 6-8 when I saw these two films.

I do not actually recall it since I watched it when I was still very young. What I remember is that the main character was a cute lady who used to eat men's hearts. She pretended to be a prostitute.

I do not actually recall it since I watched it when I was still very young. What I remember is that the main character was a cute lady who used to eat men's hearts. She pretended to be a prostitute.
Wow, I got to say that sounds pretty terrifying to watch as a kid. Was the woman a vampire or monsters, or simply a psycho?

I actually forgot the 1st horror movie that I saw. I guess I would go for Scream and I Know What You Did Last Summer, since that's what I can remember.

I recently saw the CAM version of the JIGSAW movie. And it was good. And there were some really good concept into it. I am sure there are some really good concept in it that may be worth watching. I can tell you there are not many good horror movies in that context.

I am curious what the cam version is, but either way I have wanted to see that one. I am not a big fan of when they make ten of something, but for some reason this one feels a little different.

I never even heard of the cam version of jigsaw but then again I never watched any of the jigsaw movies or got into the first one.

I forgot to answer the question you had me thinking about Saw. I think it was the original Psycho for me and that one still creeps me out, in a different way though then the movies these days.

If you are into horror then VHS series and the dark tapes are worth following. those two series are good. and they have decent scare.

I really don't remember, it maybe because i'm not into horror movies. But one movie i remember is Conjuring, i really don't recall any of the scenes because i'm too busy with my phone.

I can't recall or remember was the first really. But the once that I truely remember is The Ring. The Japanese movie that started the Asian Horror movies. I first saw that when I was 10 years old maybe.

The first horror movie I watched on cinemas was "The Ring" the original version based on the novel of Koji Suzuki about a reporter who investigates a cursed videotape that kills anyone after a week. I was with my girlfriend at the time, and I couldn't be happier because her arms are wrapped around me the entire time.

Some big names in the horror movies lately have been Stephen King and John Carpenter, to name a few- but how about the older guys, like Alfred Hitchcock and Vincent Price, or even George A. Romero. I was to young to remember the first horror movie I watched, but it was probably "The Birds" by Alfred Hitchcock maybe.

The first one I can remember is the Jason films and although some of the ways he executed his victims were a tad hilarious, Others had me shaken up for a while.

I think some new horror movies out there seem to be not that good but they do have good effects. I hope some come out with good story. that's the thing about it.

Back