Is it worth it ?

If you already have an XBox One then I would say not really. Anything else maybe but those two are pretty compatible and the XBox is probably a little better.

The Witcher 3 probably, love that game. Uncharted 4 or Bloodborne as far as exclusives. As for if it's worth it, it depends on whether you wish to play a game that is exclusive to the PS4 then yes.

My favorite game on PS4 is Hitman. It is published by Square and developed by IO Interactive. It depends on the game that you are playing. It is possible the PS4 would be better.

These both consoles are different than each other. They have different games and features. I played games on both consoles and I like them both.

Currently it is between Far Cry Primal and Mass Effect. Even if I didn't have a PS$ and had an Xbox instead, I would most likely still buy it.

In my opinion, you should sell the Xbox and buy PlayStation instead, it's much better, but I think it's about preferences, which one do you like the most?

I think if you have money and access to games. I think it's worth it. But I guess those who are using the consoles. They will be eventually need to upgrade. And so it'd be forced upgrade as it is. It's better to upgrade early from what I have seen.

I think if you have money and access to games. I think it's worth it. But I guess those who are using the consoles. They will be eventually need to upgrade. And so it'd be forced upgrade as it is. It's better to upgrade early from what I have seen.
That's true. For me, it's usually that once I buy the PS3, the PS4 comes out like 2 months after, and then everyone has that and I'm stuck with the PS3, and eventually stop playing because everyone moved on to the PS4. And this is how they profit.

God of War 3 is the best game I've played on my ps4. If you already have Xbox one, then I don't see any reason why you would want to buy another console. You should invest in a better pc gaming system, that is if you don't already own one.

If you have the capacity to buy, why not buy them all to see and feel the experience. Everything is worth it in my opinion as long as you have fun with what you have purchased, after all it is the primary reason of any console.

If you have the capacity to buy, why not buy them all to see and feel the experience. Everything is worth it in my opinion as long as you have fun with what you have purchased, after all it is the primary reason of any console.
I agree with this statement.

Back