A Change For The Better?

Well, you know what they say, "people who don't make mistakes, never learn anything!"

I think the risks are worth it and the codemasters should definitely proceed with the job.

I guess it is better that would learn and grow along the way, and it is probably more true than ever that you cannot predict these sorts of turn outs and how things may go, but then again there is a lot of money behind it.

Nah, I think you can be able to gauge if there is a particular demand or interest by interacting with the fans of the game.

Coming up with nnew stuff isthe only reason why I keep. Coming back. So yes, I think it is a change for the better.

Nah, I think you can be able to gauge if there is a particular demand or interest by interacting with the fans of the game.
That actually makes sense. Making sure you keep in touch with your fans will definitely help you improve the game.

That actually makes sense. Making sure you keep in touch with your fans will definitely help you improve the game.

Yeah, and also, if the sales start to decrease then that is a sign that the game is losing popularity.

Back