Great table top solution!

AlexZ

So recently I have been looking around for something light and that I could store easily and was one solid piece. Well look no further guys. Office depot/office max carries a 4x6 dry erase board that's light and easy to store under the bed or in a closet.

Just set on a table and lay the mat down and you are good to go! The price tag was 100$ was only 10$ more than the 72x30 x2 folding table option and you wont have the indentation in the middle issue :) Hope this helps people that were in the same situation I was in.

This is the exact stuff I used just recently. You can have them cut it to 6x4 at home depot. I then used elmers wood glue and a mix of water (4water to 1glue).

Then sprinkle some fine sand over the top for 24 hours and knock it off. Works really well. The MDF is strong but not too heavy.

I guess you could also jot some notes if you needed. Always good to be resource and find use for something versus go out and spend a lot.

This is the exact stuff I used just recently. You can have them cut it to 6x4 at home depot. I then used elmers wood glue and a mix of water (4water to 1glue).
Your option seems to be the most convenient, have them do it instead of tiring yourself.

Making your own gaming table seems like a cheaper solution to your gaming needs- they do actually make special tables for Warhammer to play these games on, like the one below called the Age of Sigmar Special Edition model, but they want like $1,300 for it !
aos-ultimate-game-table.jpg

So recently I have been looking around for something light and that I could store easily and was one solid piece. Well look no further guys. Office depot/office max carries a 4x6 dry erase board that's light and easy to store under the bed or in a closet.
I see.

Back