Good price for plastic dwarf miners?

I would say around $35 would be a fair price. I would probably offer $30 and but be willing to go as high as $40 just because they are hardish to find.

If he is a sane and reasonable person who understands painted models are worth less you could probably get him to go lower.
Definitely.

I would say around $35 would be a fair price. I would probably offer $30 and but be willing to go as high as $40 just because they are hardish to find.

If he is a sane and reasonable person who understands painted models are worth less you could probably get him to go lower.
I see.

I see.

Also for your Warhammer dwarf miners, you could check the prices on Amazon and Walmart as well - they both seem to have a lot of Warhammer minatures for sale, and you could find a better price maybe.

Back