My favorite Comics

I love reading TinTin Tinkle and other comics by amar chitra katha as well, i read marvel and DC comics too.
What are your Favorites ?

I have not seen or read a comic in a long time, but that sure takes me back to some better times. I probably was way more into reading back then too.

I really don't have a favorite when it comes to comics. But some of my favorites are Godzilla goes to Hell and Age of Reptiles by Ricardo Delgado.

I like the graphic novels a lot today and really enjoy many of them like the one called "American Splendor" -and its written by Harvey Pekar although the artwork is by a lot of different artists. The stories in this graphic novel are about everyday life in Cleveland,Ohio and it is very autobiographical,which makes it kind of real. Also I grew up not to far from Cleveland as well-so thats one reason to like it.

I need to get more into these graphic novel like mediums. I have a feeling they would appeal to me more but have not really had the chance to get into any.

I need to get more into these graphic novel like mediums. I have a feeling they would appeal to me more but have not really had the chance to get into any.
I never gave them much attention, but once i read a few i'm a big fan especially marvel ones.

I like the graphic novels a lot today and really enjoy many of them like the one called "American Splendor" -and its written by Harvey Pekar although the artwork is by a lot of different artists. The stories in this graphic novel are about everyday life in Cleveland,Ohio and it is very autobiographical,which makes it kind of real. Also I grew up not to far from Cleveland as well-so thats one reason to like it.
Based on what you have mentioned and stated, it seems like a great series to watch.

Well that might just have to be the first one that I really give a try. I like the title, and I also like the autobiographical feel. Thanks for the recommendation.

Dark Horse and DC release some of the good comics. Though Marvel is going down with SJW crap. And seems like many other comics house will follow suit. I think dark horse has managed a lot of good comics lately. So I'd be looking out for them.

Dark Horse and DC release some of the good comics. Though Marvel is going down with SJW crap. And seems like many other comics house will follow suit. I think dark horse has managed a lot of good comics lately. So I'd be looking out for them.
A very sad but true reality that is becoming harder to deal with.

Currently the promised neverland seems to be one good comics worth reading. You may also find some good manga on jump every week.

I actually don't read comics now.. Ah sometime I read in the comics apps. Like in Webtoon. But before my favorite is of course Marvel Heroes and Dc Heroes. I mean all of them.

I was kind of active in the comic scene. And things changed in the due process. I think it's hard to find the comics which are worth reading these days. Things are boring with SJW crap now.

Back