Warhammer Animated Series In the Works

Todd Black

Administrator

Anything coming from Warhammer in terms of other media? Like an animated series?

Warhammer has gone into many media, including various video game genres and of course, the board game series that started it all. But now, an officially licensed animated series is coming.

the series is called Angels of Death, and it'll be helmed by Warhammer 40K fans who have made fan-films and shows of Warhammer in the past:

"We’re bringing the grim darkness of the far future to life like never before,” Games Workshop wrote on its official community blog. “Get ready for epic battle, heroic sacrifice, loads of explosions, brutal close-combat chainsword duels, and some pathos-laden dialogue that’ll fill your belly with fire and stretch your heart strings to breaking.”"

This is not really something that I would have really imagined or expected but I like to see. When I was younger probably even more but that might be some nice nostalgia.

I didn't see this coming, that's for sure. But watching Warhammer series would be great! Can't wait for it!

Finally. You know I was wondering when they were going to get around to doing this. Now I can sleep easy knowing there is hope.

In this Warhammer Angels of Death series, they are bringing the grim darkness of the far future to life, like never before - there should be epic battles, heroic sacrifice, loads of explosions, and some brutal chainsaw duels as well.

Back