Where is your TV?

Athanas

Would you really prefer your television to be in the sitting room or in the bedroom where you can watch while you are on your bed?

Our living room and my dad's bedroom have tv's on it, I think it would be nice to have tv's on each room.

We have a viewing room in the house. My mom like it to have a special room where we can watch our favorite show together. But, most of the time I'd like watching alone in my room that's why I bought a personal tv for myself. I place it in my own room. My mom and dad like watching weird stuff while I like watching K Dramas which they can't understand.

We have a viewing room in the house. My mom like it to have a special room where we can watch our favorite show together. But, most of the time I'd like watching alone in my room that's why I bought a personal tv for myself. I place it in my own room. My mom and dad like watching weird stuff while I like watching K Dramas which they can't understand.
That's interesting!

Our living room and my dad's bedroom have tv's on it, I think it would be nice to have tv's on each room.
I think that is the best idea, since it limits chances of members scrambling for a single TV at a common point.

I actually thought those tv's were expensive, to my surprise they're rather affordabe, around $400 to $500 only.

Back