Anyone know the results from adepticon?

I haven't seen any lists but there has been some discussion. The winning list (chaos) apparently was 15 skyfires, LoC, Kairos etc. Second place death was the Tomb Kings list that won the UK masters. Not sure about others.
This might be slightly off. Other comments are saying 18 skyfires and 2 LОC instead of Kairos.

I played the winner of the Warhost event and got annhilated, but my Khorograths and warriors and wulfrik and skaarac held on through turn 4. He had a very symmetrical Tzeentch list with what I thought were x2: LoC, 9 skyfires, shaman on disc, herald, and craploads of horrors. The skyfire thing of rerolling hits and wounds if you haven't struck at them yet is nasty good, they get bunches of attacks. The new Khorne book will help even the score!

Oh wait I meant Skarr Bloodwrath held on, not Skaarac. Skaarac got shot to death before combat. Skarbrand killed something but not much. Khorne fared much better vs sylvaneth however. (Axes vs trees)

It's definitely hard to find the lists, but after doing a bit of research i have come across a few forums and discussion groups that claim to have the winning lists but i'm not sure if it's the right one or not.

Well thanks to everyone else who took it upon themselves to do the research, because I surely would not have thought of that and taken any initiative. I also need to stop thinking these things are just happening as I read them.

Back