Your most favorite racing game on mobile phone?

I love to play Need For Speed on my mobile phone as it is a good type of entertainment while I am away from my consoles and PC. Tell me about your favorite racing game to play on a mobile phone?

I've been NFS for quite a long time too.. But I decided to taste new waters this month in a racing game called ''Nitro Racers'' The cool thing about this game is the priority given to the player. Full-speed activation, and repair controls, cheap purchases/ engines, and the pimping there is dope! The varieties of cars available will drive you mental! You should try this real-soon!

Well Need for Speed is always good, PC, consoles, mobile, doesn't really matter where you play it. So yeah, I'd go for a NFS racing game as well.

Definitely! Me too..
I'm amused, I just saw a post somewhere that there's a mobile GTA game. what do you think of that? Lol

I think Road Rash clones were there on Android. And they were good enough for the casual gameplay. As you can see mobile gaming is fun if you are choosing to invest into such phones that have high end racing games support. It works in that case.

Asphalt Xtreme is definitely one of the best racing games for the mobile phones.It has amazing graphics and the controls are very smooth and excellent.This game is nicely created with awesome tracks and vehicles.If you play this game I am sure that you will enjoy more than your any other consoles.

I like Real Racing but haven't kept it long due to the lack of controller support. I'd rather play Asphalt which has arguable better graphics. NFS are ridiculous but the racing is fun enough I don't mind taking the time to play to win.

I like Real Racing but haven't kept it long due to the lack of controller support. I'd rather play Asphalt which has arguable better graphics. NFS are ridiculous but the racing is fun enough I don't mind taking the time to play to win.
I abandoned NFS for some time but I really missed it since it is that funny. I will never abandon it again.

The Asphalt games are the best when it comes to the feel of the game in my opinion, and that makes it more fun. Need for Speed is fun too but in a different kind of way, which has its times.

I've been playing the Asphalt racing games series since I was a kid so I guess that is one of my favorite racing games.

NFS is good with both PC and Mobile that's why i have them both on my devices. In terms of graphics and power i like it more on PC but when you think about mobility, having it on mobile will definitely keep you going even when you travel.

I am not sure if any of you remember the old road rash games. Those games were really good. And they used to add a lot of nostalgic feeling with old arcade and consoles. So it was in emulator with mobile too. Now a days mostly NFS type games.

I've been NFS for quite a long time too.. But I decided to taste new waters this month in a racing game called ''Nitro Racers'' The cool thing about this game is the priority given to the player. Full-speed activation, and repair controls, cheap purchases/ engines, and the pimping there is dope! The varieties of cars available will drive you mental! You should try this real-soon!
I agree.

Back