Have you played Tekken 3 on your mobile phone?

khawer

I have been playing Tekken 3 on PlayStation and I loved it a lot. Has anyone ever played Tekken 3 on their mobile phone? Is it having the same graphics and the features on the mobile phone as it has on PlayStation or PC?

I love to play Tekken 3 on my mobile phone as the graphics are HQ same as the PC or console. The only difference that I found is the controller. It is hard to control the game on a mobile screen so I would like to play the games on a controllers or joystick if it is possible to connect the Bluetooth controller with my phone.

I love to play Tekken 3 on my mobile phone as the graphics are HQ same as the PC or console. The only difference that I found is the controller. It is hard to control the game on a mobile screen so I would like to play the games on a controllers or joystick if it is possible to connect the Bluetooth controller with my phone.
I would love to play the Tekken 3 on my mobile phone via Bluetooth controllers. I was wondering that where I could buy it. Do you know any site where I can buy these controllers and how much it does cost?

I never heard that there is a Tekken 3 for a mobile phone. I loved the game on my PS and played it a lot, but I am not sure how would it work on mobile. I have to look up for it and try it out maybe I'll like it actually.

I never heard that there is a Tekken 3 for a mobile phone. I loved the game on my PS and played it a lot, but I am not sure how would it work on mobile. I have to look up for it and try it out maybe I'll like it actually.

I have played Tekken 3 on Android phone and it was same as playing on console or PC. The only difference is about controlling the game. It is more convenient to play through joypad.

No, I kind of want to try it out though. I used to play Tekken back on my PSP days and it was extremely enjoyable. I hope this Android version holds a candle to it.

No, I kind of want to try it out though. I used to play Tekken back on my PSP days and it was extremely enjoyable. I hope this Android version holds a candle to it.
It is the same game that you use to play on PSP. The only difference is the controlling. There are bluetooth controllers availble in the market so now it is easy to play it on a mobile phone.

I haven't tried it too. And from what I have read it's not worth trying it on my smartphone.. I'd rather download it once more on my PC and enjoy it while I'm building up my profile their. I'll give it a try though and feedback my experience out of it, here..

I'm really not the type to play games like that on mobile. I am a lot more comfortable playing combat games like that on my console.

It is the same game that you use to play on PSP. The only difference is the controlling. There are bluetooth controllers availble in the market so now it is easy to play it on a mobile phone.
I definitely plan on using a bluetooth controller. Playing Tekken with on-screen controls would be incredibly difficult and I don't think I would enjoy myself that much.

I was playing Mortal Combat with this Bluetooth pad at my friend's last month and I was so disappointed in them. We were just 2 meters away from the screen but the hanging so sucked. I'm not quite sure if the distance was the issue, but definitely not so now I don't prefer cordless console or suck kinda advancement.

Well if nothing else I am glad that I cam here and at least saw the names Mortal Combat and Tekken. It just throws me into classic mode and now I got to remember to play some of the older games.

I think Tekken 3 would be overkill for my mobile RAM. So that's one reason I have yet to play the game. And another thing is that it'd be harder for me to play the game with limited resource. So that's something I want to check out too.

Tekken 3 is now fully compatible with android devices and works great.The features and graphics are merely like the PS and PC.The controls are very smooth and easy to use.But you will have to purchase best controllers from the market to enjoy the game more.

That makes it harder to use on Android then. Because most of the Android games don't require external control.. So I won't say they are kind of compatible. They are just ported in that case. And in future this has to be improved. I am guessing it does so.

Yes, I've tried it and it's kind off decent when you're not meticulous when it comes to graphics and controllers.

Yeah I have played it via phone. But is is not as nice as playing it on a PC. I don't have very good eyesight and I don't prefer small things.

Yes, you could also try to play Teeken 3 with a Sony PlayStation 3 controller and by using the bluetooth capabilities, you could sync your phone to this device in a matter of seconds, I would say-and this way the gaming experience would be quite awesome while playing Teeken 3 on your phone.

I just installed Tekken 3 on phone today. I used the bluetooth joystick for this purpose. It is really a wonderful experience and I enjoyed it a lot. There is no doubt that it is more convenient to play the game on PC but there is nothing wrong to play it on your phone when you are not at home.

I love Tekken but i only played it on arcade centers also i didn't know that it's already available on mobile. This really got me exited...

Back