what is the specoial thing in PS4?

khawer

I need opinion from you people that what is the special thing you found in PS4 that you never found in any else console? What makes it different than other consoles? What are the best things to do on PS4?

PS4 is the best console from Sony until now. I love playing games on it. I love its graphics and sound. It has a variety of games for it. I love the beautiful and comfortable design of its controllers. I would love to play PS4 rather than any other console.

I would love to play every game on PS4 as it is the best console ever. I have been playing the games at gaming centers but when I purchased PS4, I never went out of my home for playing games.

I have always preferred to PS4 to a lot of other consoles, but I think that it has a lot to do with the controllers. I am not sure why but I just cannot play as well with some of the other ones, but these ones work well for me.

I think it is just the way the PS4 is designed as well as the several options that are available on it. It all comes down to personal taste.

I think it is just the way the PS4 is designed as well as the several options that are available on it. It all comes down to personal taste.
I agree with you as PS4 can be personalized in our own way. It is more customizable than any other console out there. I love the design of its controllers. They are easy to handle and look stylish.

The controllers feel much better in the hand than Xbox's, that's a big thing for me. There are also many games made specifically for PlayStation, but I don't know people who only buy PS devices for those titles.

I think the best thing in PS4 are its controllers and it feels so comfortable to play games with it. PS4 is a great invention by Sony and it is being told that they already got enough profit from it.

The best thing in PS4 is that you can tell your PS4 what to do by using the built-in voice command.You can also tell your PS4 to take the screenshots, select applications and power off.Its big size controllers are reliable and easy to handle.That's why everyone is just loving the PS4 nowadays.

After going though the nut show of red-ringing several Xbox 360s, having a console that works perfectly every single time is amazing. Interface could not be faster on my launch model, though I attribute that to the SSHD I put in there
Anyways. Great console, love playing games on it. Feels like a true PlayStation console

The PS4 has some cool extras like streaming Netflix and Youtube-and its pretty good for a console but they could include more games although they have a lot. It does seem to run very quiet though and they seem to have added so many extras to this console these days also which is a bonus.

PS4 is the best console until now from Sony. It has amazing graphics and sounds. There are variety of games to play on PS4. I have a big collection of games to play on it. Honestly I love PS4.

After going though the nut show of red-ringing several Xbox 360s, having a console that works perfectly every single time is amazing. Interface could not be faster on my launch model, though I attribute that to the SSHD I put in there
Anyways. Great console, love playing games on it. Feels like a true PlayStation console
I see.

Obviously, PS 4 is the most "high tech", so far, and there is no PS 5 yet, so people usually stick to it until a newer version is released.

I think games is what makes the PS4. Apart from games I have not found anything serious. So I'd say the games is one thing that xbox lacks too.

Back