PS 4 or Xbox?

I am a big fan of Xbox but i after i played PS4 at my friend, I made a decision to buy a PS4. It has a beautiful design. Controllers are amazing and comfortable to play. there is no freezing problem and new games have been introduced in PS4. I would love to have a PS4. What about you?

To be honest, i don't see any real difference between the two other than the fact that they sometimes have exclusive games and content.

I have a PS4 and it works pretty well. It really shouldn't matter too much, it really depends on the games that come on the systems.

I have always liked the controllers for the PS4 more which makes a difference for me so that usually makes it up for me. There are some games though that I wish were switched around.

I have a PS4 and it works pretty well. It really shouldn't matter too much, it really depends on the games that come on the systems.
Well that's how i feel about it as well, the only noticeable difference is which games will be exclusive to which console.

Well that's how i feel about it as well, the only noticeable difference is which games will be exclusive to which console.

For many people, that reason online is why they pick one system over the other. So, it is basically up to your own taste in games.

I heard those consoles won't read the pirated disks and it will only work with the original disks? If that's the case then I'm gonna stick to the PC then, at least the only hindrance is the OS and hardware compatibility.

The more I think about it being a matter of personal taste, the more confused I am with those who are so steadfast in their choice of one over the other. Must be something else there.

The more I think about it being a matter of personal taste, the more confused I am with those who are so steadfast in their choice of one over the other. Must be something else there.
I agree with you on the fact that it's more of a personal taste rather than functions or exclusives.

I would choose PC over both of them, haha! If I actually had to choose I would probably go with the PS4. I like the controller better and they have the better exclusives (God of War anyone?).

I would choose PC over both of them, haha! If I actually had to choose I would probably go with the PS4. I like the controller better and they have the better exclusives (God of War anyone?).
PC indeed rules them all, servers stability and communities are far better.

I am probably the minority here, but I always prefer to play games on console over PC. There are some days where my computer can be a bit slow.

I am probably the minority here, but I always prefer to play games on console over PC. There are some days where my computer can be a bit slow.
You probably don't have a good configuration. Building a PC can definitely be more expensive and a hassle but you can also do more things than just play games.

You probably don't have a good configuration. Building a PC can definitely be more expensive and a hassle but you can also do more things than just play games.
A lot of people only focus on the gaming side but having a high end PC will be useful in every field.

True, I just prefer playing on console because there is little chance of it getting a virus or having random restarts.

I'd say PS4 and XBOX is something debate would never settle. Even with new version of the playstation this argument will keep on going. And no idea how this debate will ever end. But that being said, It'd be interesting to see how the people are switching to PS lately.

I'd say PS4 and XBOX is something debate would never settle. Even with new version of the playstation this argument will keep on going. And no idea how this debate will ever end. But that being said, It'd be interesting to see how the people are switching to PS lately.
I agree there is no point in arguing which is better since there are only a few differences.

Back